Web Survey Bibliography
Title Web surveys: helpful techniques for Web-based data collection and analysis
Author Udell, J.
Source BYTE, 21, 10, pp. 133-138
Access date 21.07.2004
Abstract The BYTE Site is, among other things, a giant survey application. Each of its 6000+ archive pages presents a link to a feedback form. Or rather, as I explained last October ( http://www.byte.com/art/9510/sec9/art1.htm ), to a script that generates a form that's customized for each article. Recently, I began harvesting this data to answer questions like "How highly do site visitors rate State of the Art articles?" and "How often do site visitors say they read BYTE magazine?" We've also run Web surveys to ask visitors about their expe riences with ISDN, assessment of uninterruptible power supplies (UPSes), and OS preferences.
Year of publication1996
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - Web surveys (3866)
- Reducing Missing Data in Surveys: An Overview of Methods; 2001; de Leeuw, E. D.
- Platform-dependent biases in Online Research: Do Mac users really think different?; 2001; Buchanan, T., Reips, U. -D.
- A General Introduction to the Design of Questionnaires for Survey Research; 2001; Burgess, T. F.
- Chinese online consumers' responses to web-based data collection efforts: A comparison with American...; 2001; Zhang, Y., Wang, C. C. L., Chen, J. Q.
- Internet Audience Measurement: A Practitioner's View; 2001; Coffey, S.
- Documentation for 2001 Winter Internet Survey; 2001; Alvarez, M. R., Sherman, R.
- Sample Selection and the Internet Survey of American Opinion (ISAO); 2001; VanBeselaere, C.
- Dyspnea During Panic Attacks: An Internet Survey of Incidences of Changes in Breathing; 2001; Anderson, B., Ley, R.
- Using modern IT tools to assess the awareness of MDs on radiation issues and plan a continuous education...; 2001; Barmid, P. D., Psarouli, E., Stilou, S.
- Does the Internet Increase, Decrease, or Supplement Social Capital? Social Networks, Participation,...; 2001; Wellman, B., Haase, A. Q., Witte, J. C., Hampton, K. N.
- Marketing Educator Internet Adoption in 1998 versus 2000: Significant Progress and Remaining Obstacles...; 2001; Lincoln, D. J.
- Practitioner and Academic Recommendations for Internet Marketing and E–Commerce Curricula; 2001; Mitchell, T., Strauss, J.
- Confusion of Group Interest and Self-Interest in Parochial Cooperation on Behalf of a Group; 2001; Baron, J.
- Web-based surveys: reaching potential respondents on-line; 2001; Goldby, T. J., Savitskie, K., Stank, T. P., Vickery, S. K.
- On-line Surveys in International Marketing Research: Pros and Cons; 2001; Ilieva, J., Baron, S., Healey, N. M.
- When money doesn't talk; 2001; Funk, S., McCallum-Keeler, G.
- A comparison of Internet and mail survey methodologies; 2001; Medlin, B., Whitten, D.
- Randomized Testing of Alternative Survey Formats Using Anonymous Volunteers on the World Wide Web; 2001; Bell, D. S. Mangione, C.M. Kahn, Jr., C.E.
- Designing a questionnaire that dives beneath the surface; 2001; Humphreys, G., McNeish, J.
- Research at Web speed; 2001; Van Yoder, S.
- Field of dreams; 2001; Osbourne, C.
- Raising response; 2001; Anonymous
- Survey Tools - Q & A QUICK AND EASY - SuperSurvey gets simple, effective surveys online immediately; 2001; Rohan, R.
- Is physician Internet research accurate?; 2001; Dietel, K.
- Marketing research in the new millennium: emerging issues and trends; 2001; Malhotra, N. K., Peterson, M.
- Internet marketing research: opportunities and problems; 2001; Furrer, O., Sudharshan, D.
- User-controlled photographic animations, photograph-based questions, and questionnaires: Three Internet...; 2001; Horswill, M. S., Coster, M. E.
- QuickTake Improves Survey Tool With IVR Technology; 2001; Anonymous
- Doing Online Ethnography; 2001; Guimaraes Jr., M.
- Ethics and the Internet: Issues Associated with Qualitative Research; 2001; de Lorme, D. E., Sinkhan, G. M., French, W.
- Demographic and motivation variables associated with Internet usage activities; 2001; Teo, T. S. H.
- Developing usable Web sites - a review and model; 2001; Cunliffe, D. V.
- The External Ethics Audit: A Guided Experience in Self-Directed Web Inquiry; 2001; DuFrene, D. D.
- An Online Data Web Site for Internet Research: Some Features and an Example; 2001; Robinson, J. P., Neustadtl, A., Kestnbaum, M.
- Proctor & Gamble Readies Online Market-Research Push; 2001; Heun, C. T.
- A critical exploration of face-to-face interviewing vs. computer-mediated interviewing; 2001; Curasi, C. F.
- Eureka! Future of b-to-b research is online; 2001; Lamons, B.
- Make the call: Online results are mixed bag; 2001; Miller, T. W.
- Defining the Benefits of Online Medical Market Research; 2001; Brody, J. K.
- The good, bad and unknown of Internet focus groups; 2001; Strempel, D.
- Medical internet ethics: a field in evolution; 2001; Dyer, K. A., Thompson, C. D.
- The Internet and opinion measurement: surveying marginalized populations; 2001; Koch, N. S., Emrey, J. A.
- Online Polling and Survey Research; 2001; Feld, K. G.
- Study invitations; 2001; Dalley, C.
- A Primer on Internet Organizational Surveys; 2001; Simsek, Z., Veiga, J. F.
- Targeting Audiences On The Internet; 2001; Cheyne, T. L., Ritter, F. E.
- Mail and Internet Surveys (Book Review); 2001; Faubion, C. W., Andrew, J. D.
- Implications of Internet Technology for Medical Sociology in the New Millennium; 2001; Cotten, S. R.
- Simple Surveys; 2001; Anonymous
- Post for Pay; 2001; Farmer, B. E.