Web Survey Bibliography
Title Field of dreams
Author Osbourne, C.
Source Marketing Week, 23, 51, pp. 65-68
Access date 21.07.2004
Abstract At the height of Internet fever, before the realization that there was still a significant gap between expectation and reality, the Web was hailed by some as a major new research medium that would wipe out traditional methods of market research. Although both qualitative and quantitative online research is being used, it would appear that for some, the benefits of quantitative outweigh that of qualitative. With new technology emerging almost daily, Internet research is continuing to improve.
Access/Direct link ProQuest (abstract)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Magazine article (209)
- Researchers flail as public cuts the cord; 2004; Cuneo, A. Z.
- Inquisite 6 Hits Market; 2004; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor Software Grants; 2004; Anonymous
- Web-design techniques can improve your presentations; 2004; Finkelstein, E.
- Structured Approach to Picking Accounting Software; 2004; Anonymous
- Onfolio, an outstanding Web research tool; 2004; Gibbs, M.
- Online Surveys; 2004; Alonzo, V.
- E-research gathers pace; 2004; Ligerakis, M.
- Online survey creating boom; 2004; Carstensen, K.
- What's Online; 2004; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor Releases New Web Interface; 2004; Anonymous
- Online Surveys Made Easy; 2004; McLeod, R. G.
- Web Surveys For the Enterprise; 2004; King, N.
- Was based questioning procedure; 2003; Batinic, B.
- Email-Befragung unter Direktkandidaten. Methodische Erfahrungen aus Baden-Württemberg und Rheinland-...; 2003; Faas, T.
- CRM in Action: Boosting Satisfaction Survey Responses; 2003; Compton, J.
- Customer feedback key for theme park; 2003; Chen, A.
- Wheels Moves Fast On Survey Results; 2003; Dunn, D.
- Get Web Feedback with Inquisite; 2003; King, N.
- Digital Makeover; 2003; Sloane, J.
- Survey tools take employees' pulse instantly; 2003; Gunsauley, C.
- Nielsen launches WebIntercept; 2003; Maddox, K.
- Incentives with a Byte; 2003; Hatch, S.
- Before Using a Web Site as a Source Click Here; 2003; Jaderstrom, S., Miller, J.
- Qualitative, quantitative methods combine for best online research; 2003; Kim, S.
- Quantum Performance Solutions Becomes PeriscopeIQ; 2003; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor 4.1 gets more out of data; 2003; Rapoza, J.
- Readers Rate: Appointee Bonuses; 2003; Anonymous
- Online Surveys for the Small-Staff Association; 2003; Mandel, M.
- Companies save time, money with online surveys; 2003; Bannan, K. J.
- Inquisite gives polls power; 2003; Chen, A.
- Easy Web Survey Profiles Users; 2003; King, N.
- Easy as e-mail; 2003; Johnson, H.
- Inquisite simplifies Web survey creation for nontechnical users; 2003; Petersen, S.
- Web Surve's Hidden Hazards; 2003; Morrel Samuels, P.
- Online versus postal data collection methods: an examination of issues and a comparison of results; 2003; Adam, S., McDonald, H.
- A D-minus for computer exams; 2002; Mayfield, K.
- Web Surveys to Digital Movies: Technological Tools of the Trade; 2002; Fetterman, D. M.
- Online research will take off in the UK in 2003 - The case for and against; 2002; Anonymous
- Superior Software, Incomplete Instructions; 2002; Hollman, L.
- SurveyConnect Releases Survey Select Expert 4.5; 2002; Anonymous
- Online research requires verification of information; 2002; Goldsborough, R.
- Incentive Survey Finds Uncertainties; 2002; Anonymous
- Great figure--but can you trust it?; 2002; Gaber, I.
- Weaving Web Surveys that Work; 2002; Nucifora, A.
- Web Survey Say....; 2002; Anonymous
- BCE & AXA Overcome Access and Confidentiality Hurdles to Web Surveys; 2002; Anonymous
- Principia Makes Web Form Design Easier; 2002; Anonymous
- Research at Web speed; 2001; Van Yoder, S.
- Field of dreams; 2001; Osbourne, C.