Web Survey Bibliography
Title Virtual panels add real insight for marketers
Author Maddox, K.
Source Advertising Age, 69, 26, pp. 34-35
Access date 22.07.2004
Abstract Many market researchers, such as Greenfield Online and Harris Black International, believe that the Internet can replace the visceral experience of face-to-face focus groups, but they acknowledge that online research has its limitations. Others that are moving aggressively into online market research, such as Digital Marketing Services, are avoiding online focus groups. Rex Briggs, VP-interactive at MBinteractive, says that seeing how people are interacting is a critical part of the focus-group process. But marketers that have used online focus groups, and market researchers conducting them, say benefits far outweigh limitations.
Access/Direct link ProQuest (abstract)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication1998
Web Survey Bibliography - 1998 (169)
- The Newest Mousetrap: What Does it Catch? Internet versus Telephone Data Collection: A Case Study; 1998; Gates, R., Helton, A. S.
- The New View of Validity: Why Online Research Is the New Standard; 1998; Rosovsky, S.
- The History and Development of Computer Assisted Survey Information Collection Methods; 1998; Couper, M. P., Nicholls II, W. L.
- The Diffusion of Technological Innovation: Computer-Assisted Data Collection in the UK; 1998; Collins, M., O'Muircheartaigh, C., Sykes, W.
- Usign the Web for your Health Scientists Busy Considering Merits of Computer Surveys; 1998; Davidson, K.
- Traditional vs. Online Surveying For Home Video Concept Testing; 1998; Jacobson, S.
- Web-Based Data Collection in National Science Foundation Surveys; 1998; Meeks, R. L., Lanier, A. T., Fesco, R. S., Collins, M. A.
- Using the Internet to survey patients with diabetes; 1998; Crownover, A.J.
- A Practical Guide to Usability Testing; 1998; Dumas, J., Redish, J.
- The 10 commandments of electronic market research; 1998; Buchwald, J.
- Internet focus groups are not focus groups - so don't call them that; 1998; Greenbaum, T.
- On-line research popular with survey participants; 1998; Anonymous
- Internet-based surveys provide fast results; 1998; Hays, R.
- Virtual panels add real insight for marketers; 1998; Maddox, K.
- The 'sampling dilemma' is no different on-line; 1998; Yoffie, A.J.
- On-line focus groups: conceptual issues and a research tool; 1998; Montoya-Weiss, M. M., Massey, A. P., Clapper, D. L.
- Can Online Research Survive Its Exuberant Adoption?; 1998; Helton, A. S.
- Conducting Surveys Over the World Wide Web; 1998; Gould, E., Gurevich, M., Pagerey, P.D.
- Project Landmark: Distinguishing the 'Netizen' from the 'Notizen'; 1998; Balden, W. A.
- How to design online surveys; 1998; Gaddis, S. E.
- FAQs on Online research; 1998; Bowers, D. K.
- An Empirical Assessment of Data Collection Using the Internet; 1998; Stanton, J. M.
- Web sites get new analysis tools; 1998; Walsh, J.
- Management at your (Web) server; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Log-analysis tools: Site server is on the right track; 1998; Rubin, J., Reimundez, R.
- Site analysis tools driving Web strategy; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Strength that's not for everyone; 1998; Rapoza, J.
- Web analysis tools come of age; 1998; Karpinski, R.
- Intranets & E-commerce: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Know your audience; 1998; Snyder, J.
- The results are in; 1998; Randall, N., Freed, L., Needleman, T., Herel, H. H., Lipschutz, R. P., DeNike, K., Kistner, T. F.
- Products market; 1998; Castelluccio, M.
- ...new books in review; 1998; Vaidyanathan, R.
- SurveySolutions designs thorough surveys with ease.; 1998; Heck, M.
- Enterprise systems: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Instant online feedback; 1998; Spark, D.
- Two ways to take stock; 1998; Simon, B.
- Survey savvy; 1998; Hildebrand, K.
- Survey software works over the Internet; 1998; Anonymous
- In gear; 1998; Abernathy, D.
- Online - The Future of Newspapers? Germany's Dailies on the World Wide Web; 1998; Neuberger, C., Tonnemacher, J., Biebl, M., Duck, A.
- What Sample Size is "Enough" in Internet Survey Research; 1998; Hill, R.
- Web-Based Data Collection in the Current Employment Statistics Survey; 1998; Rosen, R. J., Manning, C. D., Harrell, L. J.
- Economic Data Collection Via the Web: A Census Bureau Case Study; 1998; Nichols, E. M., Sedivi, B.
- Internet Marketing Research; 1998; Gamble, B.
- Designing the Census Bureau Web Hiring Questionnaire: A Case Study; 1998; Bates, N., Nichols, E. M.
- Web-based Survey Tools; 1998; Nusser, S. M., Thompson, D.
- Influence of Plain Vs. Fancy Design on Response Rates for Web Surveys; 1998; Dillman, D. A., Tortora, R. D., Conradt, J., Bowker, D.
- Mail and Other Self Administered Surveys in the 21st Century; The Beginning of a New Era; 1998; Dillman, D. A.
- The top 10 FAQs about on-line research; 1998; MacElroy, B.