Web Survey Bibliography
Title Review: Post live results of your polls on the Web
Author Heck, M.
Source InfoWorld, 21, 6, pp. 61
Access date 18.08.2004
Abstract The Internet isn't just an efficient and cost-effective way to disseminate information; it also provides opportunities for organizations that want to measure client satisfaction and collect valuable feedback through surveys. Perseus Development's SurveySolutions for the Web 2.0 stands out because you don't need to be a full-time researcher to get professional results. Nor do you have to pay the thousands of dollars that high-end survey software typically commands.
Access/Direct link Homepage - journal (full text)
Year of publication1999
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - InfoWorld (6)
- Review: Post live results of your polls on the Web; 1999; Heck, M.
- Get to know your customers through the Web; 1999; Kvia, A.
- Web sites get new analysis tools; 1998; Walsh, J.
- SurveySolutions designs thorough surveys with ease.; 1998; Heck, M.
- Survey Select 2.0 conducts polls with little effort; 1997; Heck, M.
- E-mail tools will cause Internet surveys to spread; 1995; Wingfield, N.