Web Survey Bibliography
Title Using the Internet to Measure and Increase Customer Satisfaction
Author Chisholm, J.
Source The Internet Survey Experts at CustomerSat.com, White Paper
Access date 19.08.2004
Abstract This is the first installment in a three-part series that will address why the Internet is so rapidly replacing conventional means for customer satisfaction measurement (CSM). It will review the design of surveys used for CSM, and the kinds of analyses that customer satisfaction specialists can do on survey results to gauge an organization’s operational performance, strategic advantages and competitive limitations. The author will address where Internet surveys can best be used, the different kinds of Internet surveys currently possible and the pros and cons of each kind. Ways of displaying and disseminating survey results throughout an organization will be examined. Also, a milestone that occurred in 1997 will be presented—a case study of the first worldwide customer satisfaction survey conducted on the Internet by a Fortune 500-class company.
Access/Direct link CIO White Papers (abstract)
Year of publication1998
Bibliographic typeGeneric - other
Web Survey Bibliography - USA (2154)
- Data Collection Mode Effects Controlling for Sample Origins in a Panel Study: Telephone versus Internet...; 2005; Dennis, J. M., Chatt, C.Li, R. J.; de Rouvray, C.Pulliam, P.; de Rouvray, C.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Workforce Survey, 2003-2004; 2005; Crandall, W., Barnard, J., Cohen, M., Colletti, R., Ferry, G., Harnsberger, J., Hart, M., Rosenthal,...
- In my opinion; 2005; Haley, F.
- Studying marriage and family therapists in the 21st century: Methodological and technological issues; 2005; Northey, N. F. Jr.
- Evaluation of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Young People Using a Web-Based Survey Technique.; 2005; Chung, J. H., des Roches, C. M., Meunier, J., Eavey, R. D.
- Consumer adoption of online grocery buying: a discriminant analysis; 2005; Hansen, T.
- Unit (non)response in Web-based access panel surveys: An extended planned-behavior approach; 2005; Bosnjak, M., Tuten, T. L., Wittmann, W. W.
- Adjusting for selection bias in Web surveys using propensity scores: the case of the Health and Retirement...; 2005; Schonlau, M., van Soest, A., Kapteyn, A., Couper, M. P.
- A field study comparing online and offline data collection methods for identifying product attribute...; 2005; Sethuraman, R., Kerin, R. A., Cron, W. L.
- Mode effects for collecting alcohol and tobacco data among 3rd and 4th grade students: A randomized...; 2005; McCabe, S. E., Boyd, C. J., Young, A., Crawford, S. D., Pope, D.
- Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation; 2005; Brengman, M., Geuens, M., Weijters, B., Smith, S. M., Swinyard, W. R.
- Using an access panel as a sampling frame for voluntary household surveys. Experiences from a pilot...; 2004; Korner, T., Nimmergut, A.
- The illusion of public opinion: Fact and artifact in american public opinion polls; 2004; Bishop, G. F.
- The Data Documentation Initiative. The value and significance of a worldwide standard; 2004; Blank, G., Rasmussen, K. B.
- On the primacy of affect in attitude-behavior research; 2004; Thomas, R. K., Schofield, C. M.
- Measuring expectations; 2004; Manski, C. F.
- Item response theory modelling for questionnaire evaluation; 2004; Reeve, B. B., MÔsse, L.
- Developmnent and testing of web questionnaires; 2004; Baker, R. P., Crawford, S. D., Swinehart, J.
- Contact histories in personal visit surveys: the survey of income and program participation (SIPP) methods...; 2004; Bates, N.
- Benchmarking Knowledge Networks’ Web-enabled panel survey of selected GSS questions against GSS...; 2004; Dennis, J. M., Li, R. J., Chatt, C.
- Asking questions. The definitive guide to questionnaire design-for market research, political polls,...; 2004; Bradburn, N. M., Sudman, S., Wansink, B.
- An experiment in call scheduling; 2004; Cunningham, P., Martin, D., Brick, J. M.
- When the Ethic is Functional to the Method: The Case of E-Mail Qualitative Interviews; 2004; Olivero, N., Lunt, P.
- How to conduct behavioral research over the Internet: A begginer s guide to HTML and CGI/Perl; 2004; Fraley, R. C.
- Validation of the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) for internet and automated telephone self-report administration...; 2004; Brodey, B. B., Rosen, C. S., Brodey, I. S., Sheetz, B. M., Steinfeld, R. R., Gastfriend, D. R.
- Propensity Score Adjustment As an Alternative Weighting Scheme for Web Survey Data; 2004; Lee, S.
- Is It the Young and the Restless Who Only Use Cellular Phones?; 2004; Steeh, C. G.
- Connecting Social Capital Offline and Online: The Effects of Internet Uses on Civic Community Engagement...; 2004; Nah, S.
- A New Era for Telephone Surveys; 2004; Steeh, C. G.
- Choosing to Use the Web: Comparing Early and Late Respondents to an Online Web-based Survey Designed...; 2004; Irani, T. A., Gregg, J. A., Telg, R.
- Respondent Differences between Web-based Surveys and Paper/Pencil Surveys: A comparison of response...; 2004; Velez, P., Buletti, J. D., Volz, S.
- Measuring perceptions and behavior in household surveys; 2004; McFadden, D., Schwarz, N., Winter, J.
- Usability, Comparability And Data Quality Across Modes And Technologies In Census Data Collection; 2004; Conrad, F. G., Couper, M. P.
- SFSU Student Voting Survey; 2004; Blash, L., Kosheleva-Coats, J.
- Profile, needs, and expectations of information professionals: What we learned from the 2003 ASIST membership...; 2004; Vaughan, L., Hahn, T. B.
- Valuation of Natural Resource Improvements in the Adirondacks; 2004; Banzhaf, S., Burtraw, D., Evans, D., Krupnick A.
- A Web-Based Survey of AAASP Members' Ethical Beliefs and Behaviors in the New Millennium; 2004; Etzel, E. F., Watson, J. C., Zizzi, S.
- Internet vs. Access Point Intercept Survey to Obtain Stakeholder Information; 2004; Penkala, J. M.
- Comparison of web and mail surveys in collecting illicit drug use data: a randomized experiment; 2004; McCabe, S. E.
- Online Data Collection in Women's Health Research: A Study of Perimenopausal Women with Migraines; 2004; Moloney, M. F.
- Assessing Internet Survey Data Collection Methods with Ethnic Nurse Shift Workers.; 2004; Hobbs, B. B., Farr, L. A.
- Will Web Surveys Ever Become Part of Mainstream Research?; 2004; Schonlau, M.
- Expanding Discrimination Research: Beyond Ethnicity and to the Web; 2004; Kuran, T., McCaffery, E. J.
- Internet Versus Mailed Questionnaires: A Randomized Comparison; 2004; Ritter, P., Lorig, K., Laurent, D., Matthews, K.
- Early learnings from Chicago; 2004; Garland, I., Malley, W.
- A Comparison of Objective Characteristics and User Perception of Web Sites; 2004; Lee, S. -J., Lee, W. -N., Kim, H., Stout, P. A.
- Conducting market research using the Internet: the case of Xenon Laboratories; 2004; Lockett, A., Blackman, I.
- Collegiate Living Environments: A Predictor of Binge Drinking, Negative Consequences, and Risk-Reducing...; 2004; Boyd, C. J., Mc, S., d'Arcy, H.
- Surgical Management of Obese Patients with Eating Disorders: A Survey of Current Practice; 2004; Devlin, M. J., Goldfein, J. A., Flancbaum, L., Bessler, M., Eisenstadt, R.
- Nurses' autonomy: influence of nurse managers' actions; 2004; Mrayyan, M. T.