Web Survey Bibliography
Title Questionnaire Administration via the WWW: A Validation & Reliability Study for a User Satisfaction Questionnaire
Access date 26.08.2004
Full text doc (38k)
Access/Direct link QUIS (full text)
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication1997
Web Survey Bibliography - 1997 (115)
- Reinterview: A tool for survey quality improvement; 2007; Feindt, P. et al.
- Getting a foot in the electronic door Understanding why people read or delete electronic mail; 1997; Tuten, T. L.
- Internet marketing research: resources and techniques; 1997; Forrest, E.
- How users read on the web; 1997; Nielsen, J.
- From theoretical concepts to survey question; 1997; Hox, J.
- Feeling thermometers versus 7-point scales. Which are better?; 1997; Alwin, D. F.
- Electronic methods of collecting survey data: A review of E-research; 1997; Tuten, T. L.
- Editing of survey data: How much is enough?; 1997; Grandquist, L., Kovar, J. G.
- Designing rating scales for effective measurernent in surveys; 1997; Krosnick, J. A., Fabrigar, L. R.
- Internet Surveys by Direct Mailing An Innovative Way of Collecting Data; 1997; Swoboda, W. J., Muehlberger, N., Weitkunat, R., Schneeweiss, S.
- Operate your own World-Wide Web server; 1997; Hoffman, R., Macdonald, J., Schmidt, W. C.
- Best Practices in Interviewing Via the Internet; 1997; Witt, K. J.
- Some Considerations for Conducting an Electronic Mail Study with University Students; 1997; Williams, A. N., Morphew, C.C., Nusser, S. M.
- Sixth World Wide Web survey; 1997; Guzdial, M.
- Between Anecdote and Science: Using E-Mail To Learn about Student Experiences; 1997; Furlong, D. K.
- Determining Effective Follow-up of E-Mail Surveys; 1997; Kittleson, M. J.
- A Web-Based Archive of Psychological Experiments: Challenges for Client Server Interactions; 1997; Oehlmann, R.
- Research on internet; 1997; Batagelj, Z.
- Theory Building in Qualitative Research and Computer Programs for the Management of Textual Data; 1997; Kelle, U.
- On the Uses of Computer-Assisted Simulation Modeling in the Social Sciences; 1997; Hanneman, R., Patrick, S.
- Developing Online Market Research Methods and Tools - Considering Theorizing Interacivity: Model and...; 1997; Harris, C.
- Web Survey Issues; 1997; Runfeldt, S.
- The Effect of E-Personality on Research Results; 1997; MacElroy, B.
- Spam and Research on the Internet; 1997; Colby, C.
- Search no Further. Yahoo!'s Audience Analysis Project - A Case Study; 1997; Kottler, R. E.
- Achieving Greater Understanding of Your Target Market Through Online Research; 1997; Stark, M. M.
- New possibilities?! How the enemies of market research try to kill the industry by 'market research...; 1997; Pfleiderer, R.
- The Harris Poll Online; 1997; Jeavons, A., Bayer, L. R.
- Will Interviewers Become Redundent?; 1997; Gerrard, L.
- Online interviewing via world wide web; 1997; Losemann, F.
- Exploiting the Research Potential of the World Wide Web; 1997; Kottler, R. E.
- Conducting Survey Research on the WWW: A Critical Evaluation of Resources; 1997; Kempcke, K.
- How Reuters is Using the Web for Customer Surveys; 1997; Perrott, N.
- The Firm: Automating the Research Process Via the Net; 1997; Haugland, B.
- Ukopinion.com - A Dedicated Web Site Approach to On-line Interviewing; 1997; Comley, P.
- Web Surveys - The Professional Way; 1997; Kottler, R. E.
- QML - Questionnaire Markup Language; 1997; Batagelj, Z.
- Forget the millennium ... the future is www.now; 1997; Lee, H. K., Dea, D.
- Questionnaire Administration via the WWW: A Validation & Reliability Study for a User Satisfaction Questionnaire...; 1997; Harper, B., Slaughter, L., Norman K. L.
- The Internet: Access grows, policies lag; 1997; Frost, M.
- Declarative Specifications and Program Generation Techniques; 1997; Leung, J.
- Choosing E-mail or Web for on-line research; 1997; Chisholm, J.
- An integrated approach: Technology firm conducts worldwide satisfaction research survey via e-mail,...; 1997; Chisholm, J., Slevin, J.,
- From here to eternity electronic commerce survey; 1997; Anonymous
- New Software Brings Power and Capability to Web Research; 1997; Anonymous
- On-Line Recruitment & Web Sampling; 1997; Froggatt, M., Coates, D.
- Advertising on the web: Is there response before click-through?; 1997; Briggs, R., Hollis, N.
- FIRM - Technology to Build Your Infrastructure; 1997; Haugland, B.
- The Use of the Internet for Opinion Polls; 1997; Comley, P.