Web Survey Bibliography
Title If the Internet is so clever, why aren't we all rich!
Author Poynter, R.
Source Virtual Surveys Limited
Access date 31.08.2004
Full text pdf (25k)
Abstract In theory online quantitative research should have delivered faster, better, cheaper research in the B2B domain. The actuality has been somewhat different, in most cases online quantitative research has not been faster, rarely better, frequently not cheaper, and has all too often failed to deliver. This paper addresses why this has happened and shows why the old adage that the impact of new technologies is usually overestimated in the short-term and underestimated in the long-term seems to apply here.
Access/Direct link Virtual Surveys Limited (full text)
Year of publication2003
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - Virtual Surveys Limited (6)
- Web Surveys and the new Disability Discrimination Act; 2005; Macer, T.
- Innovation in Online Research - Who Needs Online Panels?; 2003; Comley, P.
- If the Internet is so clever, why aren't we all rich!; 2003; Poynter, R.
- Online research will take off in the UK in 2003 - The case for and against; 2002; Anonymous
- Online Surveys and Internet Research; 2002; Comley, P.
- Monitoring the Online Media World; 2001; Comley, P.