Web Survey Bibliography
Title WebmeterTM. Internet audience measurement for media planning
Author Molenaar, R., Verhulst, E., Appel, M.
Access date 30.11.2004
Abstract Internet usage in the Netherlands is currently measured in two different ways: either by counting all page views of websites by the website owner, or, as a commercial service, by panel measurement that supplies information on page views and unique audiences of the larger Dutch websites. Until now, these services have not been able to answer the specific requirements of media planners in the Netherlands. This situation led a group of Internet providers to commission a new study, with the objective to achieve an equal status within the range of media for Media planning. The combination of Nedstat and Intomart GfK was commissioned to carry out the new Internet Audience Measurement in the Netherlands, the Webmeter™, which is due to begin in July 2004.
Access/Direct link Homepage - conference (abstract)
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2004
Web Survey Bibliography - Online measurement (986)
- Panel retention rate and data quality: experimental results drawing on Reciprocity design; 2012; Biffignandi, S., Artaz, R.
- Presidential Elections in Iceland 2012 – Did online panel surveys give false hope to new candidates...; 2012; Jonsdottir, G. A., Dofradottir, A. G., Bjornsdottir, A. E.
- Website exit surveys. What can we measure with them?; 2012; Andreadis, I.
- Challenges and pitfalls of measuring wages via web surveys - some explorations; 2012; Steinmetz, S., Bianchi, A., Tijdens, K., Biffignandi, S.
- Firefly Online Surveys: A fully featured tool for Web surveys and forums; 2012; Deal, K.
- Doing the E-Delphi: Using Online Survey Tools; 2012; Holloway, K.
- Using the Web to Snowball Discussants of Survey Respondents; 2012; Hopmann, D. N.
- Online Questionnaire Data Analysis System (OQDAS); 2012; Ali, A. Q.
- A Structural Analysis Based on Similarity between Fuzzy Clusters and Its Application to Evaluation Data...; 2012; Chiba, R., Furutani, T., Sato-Ilic, M.
- Online Survey Spawning, Administration And Management ; 2012; Jepson, S., Powlette, J. F., Queenan, M.
- Mixed Mode Survey Design: Mode Effect Problem; 2012; Sztabinski, F., Zmijewska-Jedrzejczyk, T.
- Transferring Telephone-Based National Household Travel Survey to the Internet ; 2012; Son, S., Khattak, A., Wang, X., Chen, J.-Y.
- Myths and realities of respondent engagement in online surveys; 2012; Downes-Le Guin, T., Baker, R. P., Mechling, J., Ruyle, E.
- Solving the Mode Mystery The Cost, Coverage and Quality Tradeoffs of Picking (and Mixing) Online and...; 2012; Cape, P. J., Phillips, K.
- A beginner's guide to DIY research ; 2012; Cates, T.
- Sample Survey on Sensitive Topics: Investigating Respondents’ Understanding and Trust in Alternative...; 2012; De Schrijver, A.
- Do You Know Who Your Respondents Are? Measuring Data Hygiene Using Respondent Validation; 2012; Frede, S., Suresh, N.
- How Online Technology May Open The Door to More Integrated Qual/Quant Research; 2012; Brandt, D., Markowitz, L.
- Designing an Instrument to Measure No-notice Emergency Evacuations: The Case of the Emergency Evacuation...; 2012; Bautista, R., Fontes, A., Auld, J., Sokolov, V.
- Auto vs. Manual Login Today: Updating Early Research; 2012; Crawford, S. D., McClain, C., Dugan, J. P.
- A Shot in the Dark: Measurement Influence on Likelihood to Vaccination; 2012; Higgins, W. B., Thomas, R. K.
- The River Flows: Comparison of Experimental Effect Replicability with Different Sample Sources; 2012; Thomas, R. K.
- Mode Effects Measurement and Correction: A Case Study; 2012; Kennedy, C., Ackermann, A., Turakhia, C., Emerson, M. O., James, A.
- The DRC Model for Hot Comment Processing; 2012; Waller, V., Eckel, P., Davies, A., Chandonnet, A.
- Advanced Paradata in Web Surveys: What Can They Tell about the Response Process?; 2012; Vehovar, V., Slavec, A., Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Understanding selection bias in a worldwide, volunteer web-survey; 2012; Tijdens, K., Steinmetz, S.
- Global market of web survey software: Status, trends and issues; 2012; Vehovar, V., Slavec, A., Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- The “MediaLiveTracker” – A New Online-Tool for Real-Time-Response-Measurement; 2012; Kercher, J., Bachl, M., Voegele, C., Vohle, F.
- Paradata insight into survey response behaviour: An analysis of a set of hosted web surveys; 2012; Lozar Manfreda, K., Berzelak, N., Vehovar, V.
- Can mobile-web surveys substitute classic web-surveys? Results from an exploratory, comparative method...; 2012; Bohn, A., Doering, N., Maxl, E.
- Comparing Item-Non-Response and Open Questions within different Web Survey Types; 2012; Silber, H., Lischewski, J., Leibold, J.
- Better low-tech than sorry: How technophile questionnaires may affect psychological representativeness...; 2012; Funke, F., Reips, U. -D.
- A taxonomy of paradata for web surveys and computer assisted self interviewing (Casi); 2012; Callegaro, M.
- Sampling for Web Surveys.; 2012; Bethlehem, J., Biffignandi, S.
- Assessing the Effects of Technical Variance on the Statistical Outcomes of Web Experiments Measuring...; 2012; Brand, A., Bradley, M. T.
- Using the Internet to collect data; 2012; Reips, U. -D.
- Knowledge extraction from a large on-line survey: a case study for a higher education corporate marketing...; 2011; Fernández-Aguirre, K. et al.
- Gender-specific on-line shopping preferences; 2011; Ulbrich, F., Christensen, T., Stankus, L.
- Mixing modes in the LFS - Computer-assisted, cost effective and respondent friendly; 2011; Koerner, T., van der Valk, J.
- Can Weighting Compensate for Sampling Issues in Internet Surveys?; 2011; Vaske, J. J., Jacobs, M. H., Sijtsma, M. T. J., Beaman, J.
- Methodological challenges in the use of the Internet for scientific research: Ten solutions and recommendations...; 2011; Reips, U. -D., Buchanan, T., Krantz, J. H., McGrawn, K.
- Search and email still top the list of most popular online activities; 2011; Purcell, K.
- Using Internet in Stated Preference Surveys: A Review and Comparison of Survey Modes; 2011; Lindhjem, H., Navrud, S.
- Statistical Estimation of Word Acquisition With Application to Readability Prediction; 2011; Kidwell, P., Lebanon, G., Collins-Thompson, K.
- User agent; 2011
- Unpublisihed internal Google report on break off rates by device type; 2011; Callegaro, M.
- The impact of cookie deletion on site-server and ad-server metrics in Australia. An empirical comScore...; 2011
- The GfK NOP Media Efficiency Panel; 2011; Moy, C. et al.
- State of mobile measurement; 2011; Gluck, M.
- SDSC Announces scalable, high-performance data storage cloud; 2011