Web Survey Bibliography
Title Web-based Market Research: The Dawning of a New Era
Author McCollough, D.
Source Direct Marketing, 61, 8, pp. 36-38
Access date 07.09.2004
Abstract Web-based surveys offer tremendous potential to the marketing research industry. Web-based surveys are potentially faster to conduct, generate more accurate information and are cheaper by several magnitudes. Used properly, Web-based market research will, in the near future, vastly increase the amount of customer feedback on which managers in all industries base critical business decisions. The bad news is that we are not all the way there. The central weakness right now with Web-based surveys is sample. If the sample generated for your Web-based survey are not representative of your target market, your results could be misleading.
Access/Direct link ProQuest (full text)
Year of publication1998
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - 1998 (169)
- The political relevance of political trust; 1998; Hetherington, M. J.
- International comparison of telephone coverage; 1998; Trewin, D., Lee, G.
- Human centered measures of success in web site design; 1998; Kirakowski, J., Claridge, N., Whitehand, R.
- Formal features of rating scales and their interpretation of question meaning; 1998; Schwarz, N., Grayson, C. E., Knauper, B.
- Consumer panels; 1998; Delmas, D., Levy, D.
- Collecting sensitive information with different modes of data collection; 1998; Couper, M. P., Tourangeau, R., Smith, T. W.
- Internet v Sloveniji - Projekt RIS 1996-1998.; 1998; Vehovar, V.
- Web-based market research ushers in new age.; 1998; McCullough, D.
- Adolescent Sexual Behavior, Drug Use, and Violence: Increased Reporting with Computer Survey Technology...; 1998; F., Ku, L., Rogers, S. M., Lindberg, L. D., Pleck, J., Sonenstein, F. L.Jarrett, C.; Turner, C. F.
- Comparing the response rate, response speed and response quality of two methods of sending questionnaires...; 1998; Tse, A. C. B.
- Tutorial: PERL, a psychologically efficient reformatting language; 1998; Schwartz, A.
- How Many Mailings Are Enough?; 1998; Vehovar, V., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Cyber Research: The Impact of the Internet on Data Collection; 1998; Weible, R., Wallace, J.
- Who are Non-respondents in WEB Surveys; 1998; Vehovar, V., Batagelj, Z., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Internet Surveys: Do They Work?; 1998; Myles, R., Tibert, J.
- Quota sampling: Old Plus New Thought; 1998; Kish Leslie
- On-line research: playing to the Web’s strengths; 1998; Yoffie, A.J.
- A Primer in Survey Research; 1998; Watson, S. C.
- Using e-mail as a research tool; 1998; Selwyn, N., Robson, K.
- Principles for Constructing Web Surveys; 1998; Dillman, D. A., Tortora, R. D., Bowker, D.
- A case study of an on-line auction for the World Wide Web; 1998; Tjostheim, I., Eide, J. -O.
- Internet Paradox: A Social Technology That Reduces Social Involvement and Psychological Well-Being?; 1998; Kraut, R., Patterson, M., Lundmark, V., Kiesler, S., Mukopadhyay, T., Scherlis, W.
- Opinion polls on the internet; 1998; Batagelj, Z.
- Opinion polls on WWW; 1998; Batagelj, Z., Vehovar, V.
- Opinion poll of members of statistical association; 1998; Batagelj, Z., Vehovar, V., Rutar, K.
- Research of internet; 1998; Vehovar, V., Remec, M.
- Choosing Qualitative Data Analysis Software: Atlas/ti and Nudist Compared; 1998; Barry, C. A.
- Leverage the Web's research capabilities; 1998; Mosley-Matchett, J.D.
- Lessons Learned from Minitel for the Internet; 1998; Gambacorta, J.
- Internet Surveys - A Replacement Technology; 1998; Black, G. S.
- Internet survey research and consent; 1998; Karlinsky, H.
- Presidential address: Survey and market research confront their futures on the World Wide Web; 1998; Beniger, J. R.
- Web-based Market Research: The Dawning of a New Era; 1998; McCollough, D.
- A New Dimension of Internet Research; 1998; Pfleiderer, R., Gente, J.
- The Ten Commandments Of Internet Surveying; 1998; Buchwald, J.
- Electronic questionnaires - and not an anorak in sight; 1998; Jenkins, S.
- Market Research and the Worldwide Web; 1998; Ross, E.
- Research in cyberspace; 1998; Di-Segni-Garbasz, Y.
- Recent Research Confirms Online Surveys are a Viable Means of Reaching General Population; 1998; Anonymous
- Sceptics Beware! Web Interviewing has Arrived and is Established. Embrace it or Be Left Behind; 1998; Kottler, R. E.
- Market Facts Study First to Show That Internet Users Mirror Behaviours and Attitudes of Other Americans...; 1998; Anonymous
- Marketing research in the digital domain. A cry from a Pilgrim in the late 20th century; 1998; Gatarski, R.
- NN/LM network member Internet survey: Region 7 responds!; 1998; Sandstrom, H.
- Internet and Intranet Surveys without 'Techies'; 1998; Jenkins, S.
- Guidelines for Interent research: An update; 1998; Michalak, E. E., Szabo, A.
- Using the Internet for Employee Surveys; 1998; Davis, G.
- Internet Rogator Help with Surveying; 1998; Anonymous
- Using the Internet to Measure Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty; 1998; Chisholm, J.
- Using the Internet for natural resource research: results from an online user survey; 1998; Leung, Y. F.
- The Internet: A New Horizon for Conducting Marketing Research; 1998; McCollough, D.