Web Survey Bibliography
Title A Multivariate Analysis of Risk Markers for Dating Violence Victimization
Author Harned, N. S.
Source Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 17, 11, pp. 1179-1197
Database SAGE Journals Online
Access date 08.09.2004
Abstract The present study examines the predictive ability of three categories of risk markers for psychological,sexual, and physical victimization by dating partners among a large sample of universitywomen and men (n = 874). Fifteen variables operationalized the three categories, and results ofregression analyses indicate that the bidirectional aggression variables were the best predictorsof dating violence victimization, followed by the situational factors; victim attributes did not significantlypredict victimization. The results also indicate that differential patterns of risk markersare evident across types of dating violence victimization. In addition, risk markers for victimizationby dating partners were found to vary somewhat for women and men.
Access/Direct link SAGE Journals Online (full text)
Year of publication2002
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - 2002 (418)
- Surveys Support IT Decision Making in Higher Education; 2002; Berger, C.
- Access Web Surveys; 2002; Presley, K. E.
- Web Surveys to Digital Movies: Technological Tools of the Trade; 2002; Fetterman, D. M.
- From Paper-and-Pencil to Screen-and-Keyboard: An Empirical Assessment of Equivalence Issues in Internet...; 2002; Deutskens, E., de Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M.
- Designing Web Surveys; 2002; Wise, L.
- Using a Database Web Survey To Manage Student Feedback About Courses: Building a Learning Community...; 2002; Gray, K., Allan, G.
- Email für Direktkandidaten. Erfahrungen mit Email-Befragungen unter Direktkandidaten bei Landtagswahlen...; 2002; Faas, T.
- Using the Content of Online Privacy Notices to Inform Public Policy: A Longitudinal Analysis of the...; 2002; Milne, G. R., Culnan, M. J.
- Examining Online Instruction in Undergraduate Nursing Education; 2002; Christianson, L., Tiene, D., Luft, P.
- Surveys in Social Research (Social Research Today); 2002; de Vaus, D.
- Obtaining Sensitive Data Through the Web: An Example of Design and Methods; 2002; Baer, A., Saroiu, S., Koutsky, L. A.
- Survey of Doctors' Experience of Patients Using the Internet; 2002; Potts, H. W. W., Wyatt, J. C., Pagerey, P.D.
- Conducting Online Research; 2002; Hogg, A.
- Models in the Practice of Survey Sampling (Revisited); 2002; Kalton, G.
- Better television audience measurement through cable and satellite set top boxes; 2002; Harvey, B., Jarvis, T., Booth, R.
- The end of measurement as we know it?; 2002; Green, A.
- Internet panel as a tool for TV programme appreciation research; 2002; Hammersma, M., Appel, M.
- Quality control of TV peoplemeter panels; 2002; Chavenon, H., Khoury, J.
- The future is now. The latest findings from the market launch of the portable people meter in Philadelphia...; 2002; Patchen, R. H., Webb, B. M.
- Online audience distribution and duplication. A new perspective on consumer behavior in tactical media...; 2002; Zeman, M.
- Optimising the effect of hybrid marketing campaigns; 2002; Rietberg, J., Menkveld, M.
- Reaching children online. A longitudinal study of Internet habits; 2002; Clarke, J.
- Daily reach using SMS. Measuring and reporting reach in real time; 2002; Widman, L., Vogelius, L.
- Electronic measurement of magazine reading. New methodology, new problems, new solutions; 2002; Mattlin, J.
- Libraries and desktop storage options: results of a Web-based survey; 2002; Hendricks, A., Wang, J.
- The local/global decision in Internet research; 2002; Crawford, S. D., Jones, S., Rowen, C.
- Improving Honeywell’s market research. Combining online surveys, traditional interviewing techniques...; 2002; Feld, K. G., Stone, W. K.
- A cup of tea, a sofa and a remote control. The world of research through interactive TV; 2002; Walker, D. A.
- Survey Professionals Using Electronic Surveys; 2002; Shannon, D. M., Johnson, T. E., Searcy, S., Lott, A.
- Web-Based Surveys for Data Gathering from Medical Educators: An Exploration of the Efficacy and Impact...; 2002; Lee, C., Frank, J. R., Cole, G., Mikhael, N. Z., Miles, C. A.
- You Still Need High Response Rates with Web-Based Surveys; 2002; Malaney, G. D.
- E-research: Methods, Strategies and Issues; 2002; Anderson, T., Kanuka, H.
- Standards for Internet-Based Experimenting; 2002; Reips, U. -D.
- Rape Myth Acceptance and Judgments of Vulnerability to Sexual Assault: An Internet Experiment; 2002; Bohner, G., Danner, U. N., Siebler, F., Samson, G. B.
- Measuring Differences in Preactivation on the Internet: The Content Category Superiority Effect; 2002; Eichstaedt, J.
- Internet Experts' Planning of Explanations for Laypersons: A Web Experimental Approach in the Internet...; 2002; Nueckles, M., Bromme, R.
- Going Beyond the Conversion of Paper Survey Forms to Web Surveys; 2002; Chatman, S.
- Using Opscan Technology in Survey Research; 2002; Malaney, G. D.
- Navigating the Rapids of Change: Some Observations on Survey Methodology in the Early 21st Century; 2002; Dillman, D. A.
- Using Electronic Surveys: Advice from Survey Professionals; 2002; Shannon, D. M., Johnson, T. E., Searcy, S., Lott, A.
- Web-based surveys: changing the survey process; 2002; Gunn, H.
- On-line with e-mums: exploring the Internet as a medium for research; 2002; Madge, C., O' Connor, H.
- Survey Response Quality: Shirking Behaviour in Internet and Telephone Surveys; 2002; VanBeselaere, C.
- Hard Choices, Easy Answers: Values, Information, and American Public Opinion; 2002; Alvarez, M. R., Brehm, J.
- Internet Research Looks in the Mirror: A Survey of North American Research Professionals; 2002; Prophis
- The Internet and city tourism - information sources for travel planning; 2002; Tjostheim, I., Tronvoll, B.
- The Internet in competition with the traditional information sources; 2002; Tjostheim, I.
- A Multivariate Analysis of Risk Markers for Dating Violence Victimization; 2002; Harned, N. S.
- The Role of Technology in Organization Development and Change; 2002; Church, A. H., Gilbert, M., Oliver, D. H., Paquet, K., Surface, C.
- Social Movement Participation in the Digital Age: Predicting Offline and Online Collective Action; 2002; Brunsting, S., Postmes, T.