Web Survey Bibliography
Title A Web-Based Archive of Psychological Experiments: Challenges for Client Server Interactions
Author Oehlmann, R.
Source IASSIST Quarterly, 21, 4, pp. 4-10
Access date 19.10.2004
Full text pdf (75k)
Abstract The Virtual Psychology Laboratory (VPLab) is an ongoing project which will provide psychology educators, students, and researchers with a tool that supports the analysis, modification, and re-execution of previously archived experiments. The archive will include experimental materials, designs, procedures, and results which will be submitted by active researchers and educators. A user will be able to access VP-Lab via the World Wide Web using one of the widely used Web browsers. The paper identifies several requirements of providing psychological experiments in the World Wide Web. In addition, it discusses an approach to Web programming which satisfies all the requirements.
Access/Direct link Homepage - journal (full text)
Year of publication1997
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography (6351)
- Community Access and the Digital Divide: with Maritime Subtitles; 2002; Rideout, V.
- New Technologies and Survey Data Collection: Challenges and Opportunities; 2002; Couper, M. P.
- ICT and Business Performance in Italy; 2002; de Panizza, A., Nascia, L., Nurra, A., Oropallo, F., Riccardini, F.
- Information And Communication Technologies And E-Commerce In Basque Companies: A Statistical Approach...; 2002; Moran Alaez, E.
- The Digital Divide: Diffusion and use of ICTs; 2002; Montagnier, P., Muller, E., Vickery, G.
- The EU surveys on ICT usage of enterprises; 2002; Deiss, R.
- Visual Design Effects in Web Surveys; 2002; Couper, M. P.
- The Use of Web-Based Surveys for Academic Research in the Field of Engineering; 2002; Roztocki, N., Morgan, S. D.
- Nonresponse Error and Mode Effects in Web-based Surveys; 2002; Dean, L.
- Incorporating Internet Surveys into Mixed-Mode Survey Designs; 2002; Tarnai, J.
- Cognitive processes in Web Surveys; 2002; Fuchs, M.
- Interactive Aspects of Web Surveys: Lack of Use, Ease of Use and User Models; 2002; Conrad, F. G.
- Does Propensity Score Weighting Work for Web Surveys?; 2002; Forsman, G., Varedian, M.
- Weighting Issues in Web-Surveys; 2002; Varedian, M.
- Recruiting respondents for web surveys: random and other samples; 2002; Schonlau, M.
- The development and administration of a population based Multimedia Computer Assisted Self Interview...; 2002; Robinson, E. M., Watson, P. D., Clark, T. C., Ameratunga, S. N.
- Determinants of Web mode choice in a ''Web and paper'' survey in a high education population; 2002; Romano, M. F., Himmelmann, M.
- Successful Recruitment for Online Access Panels; 2002; Goeritz, A.
- Building Relationships with Portal Users: The Interplay of Motivation and Relational Factors; 2002; Yoon, D., Cropp, F., Cameron, G.
- The Impact of the Internet on Society; 2002; Allin, P., Bowman, J., Cooper-Green, E. J., Randall, C.
- Can Adopters Narrow the Digital Divide? The Case of Greece; 2002; Leandros, N.
- Measuring the Digital Divide; 2002; Riccardini, F., Fazio, M.
- Proprietary market research: are online panels appropriate?; 2002; McDevitt, P. K., Small, M. H.
- Trends in household survey nonresponse: A longitudinal and international comparison; 2001; de Leeuw, E. D., de Heer, W.
- The construction of attitudes; 2001; Schwarz, N., Bohnerd, G.
- Subscale distance and item clustering effects in self-administered surveys: A new metric; 2001; Bradlow, E. T., Fitzsimons, G. J.
- Sociability and usability in online communities: determining and measuring success; 2001; Preece, J.
- On the use of college students in social science research: Insights from a second‐order meta...; 2001; Peterson, R. A.
- Introduction to behavioral research on the internet; 2001; Birnbaum, M. H.
- Improving the measurement of quality of life in older people: the York SF-12; 2001; Iglesias, C. P., Birks, Y. F., Torgerson, D. J.
- Experiments on column width spacing in the University of Michigan Student Life Survey; 2001; Boyd, C. J., McCabe, S. E., Couper, M. P., Crawford, S. D.
- Building an alternative response process model for business surveys; 2001; Willimack, D. K., Nichols, E. M.
- Ethische Dimensionen der Online-Forschung; 2001; Dzeyk, W.
- Panel Bias from Attrition and Conditioning: A Case Study of the Knowledge Networks Panel; 2001; Clinton, J. D.
- Standards for Quality Assurance for Online Surveys; 2001
- Differential effects of Ecstasy and cannabis on self-reports of memory ability: a web-based study; 2001; Rodgers, J., Buchanan, T., Scholey, A. B., Heffernan, T. M., Ling, J., Parrott, A. C.
- Ethical issues in qualitative research on internet communities; 2001; Eysenbach, G., Till, E. J.
- Web experiment on colour harmony principles applied to computer user interface design; 2001; Laugwitz, B.
- Knowledge acquisition, navigation and eye movements from text and hypertext; 2001; Naumann, A., Waniek, J., Krems, J. F.
- Stimulus delivery on the Web: What can be presented when calibration isn t possible; 2001; Krantz, J. H.
- Score Reliability in Webor Internet-Based Surveys: Unnumbered Graphic Rating Scales versus Likert-Type...; 2001; Cook, C., Heath, F., Thompson, R. L., Thompson, B.
- Lessons Learned from the Administration of a Web-Based Survey; 2001; Mertler, C. A.
- A Comparison of Web-based and Paper-and-Pencil Library Satisfaction Survey Results; 2001; Perkins, G. H., Yuan, H.
- A Comparison of the Random Digit Dialing Telephone Survey Methodology with Internet Survey Methodology...; 2001; Chang, L. C., Krosnick, J. A.
- On-line student feedback: A pilot study ; 2001; Galbraith, L. B., Gee, P., Jennings, F., Riley, R.
- Comparing Two Survey Research Approaches: E-Mail and Web-Based Technology versus Traditional Mail ; 2001; Howes, C. M., Mailloux, M. R.
- Probability-Based Survey Research on the Internet; 2001; Krotki, K., Dennis, J. M.
- Population Censuses on the Internet; 2001; Haug, W.
- Internet Surveys - Potentials for Use in Scientific Research; 2001; Galesic, M.