Web Survey Bibliography
Title Recent converts
Author Fielding, M.
Source Marketing News, 38, 19, pp. 21-22
Access date 22.11.2004
Abstract Interviews Reinier Heutink, director of research and consulting at commercial market research firm Interview-NSS, on the emergence of Internet research in Europe. Reason for the slow development pace of Internet research in the continent; Factors that made northern European countries the leading regions in Internet research outside North America; Differences between U.S. and European consumers in terms of their willingness to participate in telephone and Internet surveys.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Year of publication2004
Web Survey Bibliography - Marketing News (39)
- The Gamification of Marketing Researc; 2013; Donato, P., Link, M. W.
- Beyond the Blank-Canvas Approach ; 2010; Terhanian, G.
- When the water is right.; 2010; Andruss, P.
- Survey says: new tools aim to ensure the integrity of online surveys. ; 2009; Quenqua, D.
- Surveys by Design; 2008; Hopewell, N.
- Tips offer better response rates, engaging surveys ; 2007; Mackey, P., Price, K.
- Make the Connection: Recruit for online surveys offline as well; 2006; Enright, A.
- In an instant: More researchers use IM for fast, reliable results; 2006; Vence, D. L.
- Workaround: Site’s surveys beat pop-up blockers, yield responses; 2005; Arnold, C.
- Eight tips offer best practices for online MR; 2005; Kottler, R. E.
- Get the most from Net-based panel research; 2005; Philpott, G.
- Five steps create effective online surveys; 2004; Heyman, J.
- Recent converts; 2004; Fielding, M.
- Not done Net: New opportunities still exist in online research; 2004; Arnold, C.
- Several issues affect e-research validity; 2003; Ray, N. M., Tabor, S. W.
- Qualitative research; 2003; Arnold, C.
- The more you know; 2003; Arnold, C.
- Net research is not quite global; 2003; Parmar, A.
- Survey metrics ward off problems; 2003; Brown, J.
- Net research suffers due to failed promise; 2002; Tortorello, N.J.
- Online research gets fewer Euro cheers; 2002; Jamieson, D
- Design Net surveys that reduce exits; 2002; Maginnis, C.
- Eureka! Future of b-to-b research is online; 2001; Lamons, B.
- Make the call: Online results are mixed bag; 2001; Miller, T. W.
- Study invitations; 2001; Dalley, C.
- More Web Info; 2001; Quinn, M. L.
- Old, new make up today's surveys.; 2000; James, D.
- The future of online research; 2000; James, D.
- An opposing view of online surveying; 2000; Gorman, J.W.
- Market Research: Precision Decision. Speedy new standard in Web research feeds accuracy, privacy concerns...; 1999; James, D.
- Web-based market research ushers in new age.; 1998; McCullough, D.
- Leverage the Web's research capabilities; 1998; Mosley-Matchett, J.D.
- Cheaper desktops will help Net researchers corral clients; 1998; Anonymous
- On-line research popular with survey participants; 1998; Anonymous
- Internet-based surveys provide fast results; 1998; Hays, R.
- The 'sampling dilemma' is no different on-line; 1998; Yoffie, A.J.
- On-line focus groups reshape market research industry; 1997; Parks, A.
- Are Internet surveys ready for prime time; 1997; Davis, G.
- Virtual research exists, but how real is it; 1996; Roller, M.R.