Web Survey Bibliography
Title E-mail surveys elicit fast response, cut costs
Author Crowley, A.
Source PC Week, 12, 4, pp. 65-66
Access date 22.11.2004
Abstract Reports on the emerging popularity of electronic surveys due to increased local area network and electronic mail access. Benefits of electronic customer-satisfaction surveys; Flexibility in questioning; Recommended software packages.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (abstract)
Bibliographic typeNewspaper article
Year of publication1995
Web Survey Bibliography - PC Week (17)
- Survey says: Affordability is key; 2000; Caton, M.
- Tools keep an eye on Web traffic; 1999; Pender, L.
- Upgrade Strengthens Net.Analysis; 1999; Petersen, S.
- Management at your (Web) server; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Site analysis tools driving Web strategy; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Strength that's not for everyone; 1998; Rapoza, J.
- Intranets & E-commerce: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Enterprise systems: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Net.Genesis product lets managers push report data; 1997; Anonymous
- Raising Web analysis bar; 1997; Kerstetter, J., Moeller, M.
- Raosoft sends questionnaires over the Internet; 1997; Anonymous
- Looking for data in all the right places; 1996; Crowley, A.
- Web site managers debut; 1996; Moeller, M.
- Net.Analysis Desktop shines in ease of use; 1996; Tabibian, O. R.
- Net.Genesis brings Web analysis to the desktop; 1996; Kerstetter, J.
- Net.Analysis notes Web use in real time; 1996; Moeller, M.
- E-mail surveys elicit fast response, cut costs; 1995; Crowley, A.