Web Survey Bibliography
Title The design and analysis of anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol
Author Qi, M., Ma, Q. M., Liu, Y. F.
Database ISI Web of Knowledge
Access date 23.11.2004
Abstract During the era of knowledge economy, knowledge and information are among the most valuable advantages to modern companies in competition. In order to acquire an accurate and in-depth understanding of the. market and support the decision-making in the key processes; modern companies must take the marketing survey from the beginning to the end. There are lots of marketing survey methods in use, including the traditional marketing survey methods and the current Internet marketing survey methods, but all of them suffer from different kinds of disadvantages that prevent them from becoming widespread. Combining the modern cryptographic research and the marketing research methods, an anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol are proposed. In order to simplify user’s operation procedures and reduce computation overhead of the user’s equipment, mobile agent technology is also introduced. Except for the advantages shared by all Internet survey methods, such as low cost and short surveying period, the protocol can also greatly improve the accuracy and security of the Internet survey. The introduction of the anonymous survey function by the protocol, is believed to be one of the first attempts in this area.
Access/Direct link ISI Web of Knowledge (abstract)
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2004
Web Survey Bibliography - Costs (497)
- Are telephone Surveys a dying bread. How declining response rates can be explained and resolved; 2009; Degen, M., Obermüller, A., Schielicke, A.-M.
- Lottery Style Incentives and Response Rates to Online Surveys; 2009; Pearson, J., E., Krosnick, J. A.Levine, R. E.
- Factors Contributing to Participation in Web‐based Surveys among Italian University Graduates; 2009; Cimini, C., Girottu, C., Gasperoni, G.
- An innovative open source strategy for the development of electronic questionnaires for statistical...; 2009; Degortes, M., Landriscina, M., Murgia, M.
- The Potential of a Multi-mode Data Collection Design to Reduce non-response bias. The Case of a Survey...; 2009; Sala, E., Lynn, P.
- New developments in survey methodology for official statistics; 2009; Bethlehem, J.
- Improving Response Rates in Online Business Surveys by Using CATI; 2009; Höglinger, M., Abraham, M., Arpagaus, J.
- Mixed Modes and Measurement Error: Comparing face-to-face, telephone and web modes ; 2009; Hope, S., Nicolaas, G., Jäckle, A., Lynn, P., Nandi, A., Campanelli, P.
- A comparison of two mixed mode designs: cati-capi and web-cati-capi; 2009; Beukenhorst, D., Wetzels, W.
- Interviewer voice characteristics and productivity in telephone surveys; 2009; Best, H., Bauer, G., Steinkopf, L.
- Standardized recall aids for online life course surveys; 2009; Glasner, T.
- Effectiveness of incentives in mixed-mode systems: An evaluation of errors & costs; 2009; Lozar Manfreda, K., Berzelak, N., Vehovar, V.
- Be mindful of cellphone interviews; 2009; Anonymous
- Preference for Mobile Interview Surveys? Interplay of costs, errors and biases; 2009; Vehovar, V., Slavec, A.
- National readership surveys: Moving from probability face-to-face surveys to Internet panels; 2009; Vehovar, V., Slavec, A., Petric, I., Sargac, M.
- File transfer with built-in editing features; 2009; Erikson, J.
- Comparing the results of Web surveys on volunteer versus probabilistically selected panels of participants...; 2009; Galesic, M.
- Use of Web surveys in Official Statistics; 2009; Bethlehem, J.
- Pros and Cons of Internet Surveys Compared to Traditional Survey Methods; 2009; Benjamin, G. D.
- Applying theory to structure respondents' stated motivations for participating in web surveys; 2009; Han, V., Albaum, G., Wiley, J. B., Thirkell, P.
- The Collected Works of Robert M. Groves, 6 Book Set (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology); 2009; Groves, R. M.
- How To Get Paid Taking Surveys In Your Spare Time!; 2009; Magwood, R.
- "Paid Surveys" - Get Paid Taking Surveys In Your Spare Time!; 2009; Perreira, D.
- The use of online data-collection in financial services market measurement research : the FRS experience...; 2009; Cooke, M., Watkins, N.
- Usability of Mobile Surveys; 2009; Tarkus, A.
- Implementation of a reaction time tool for brand measurement at Swisscom; 2009; Paar, I., Urbahn, J.
- Comparing the results of Web surveys on volunteer versus probabilistically selected panels of participants...; 2009; Mirta, G.
- Understanding the willingness to participate in mobile surveys: Exploring the role of hedonic, affective...; 2009; Bosnjak, M., Metzger, G.
- Integrating Mobile Surveys into digital market research: Recommendations for Mobile Panel operation...; 2009; Friedrich-Freksa, M., de Groote, Z., Metzger, G.
- Acceptability of the use of new technologies by interviewees in surveys; 2009; Roux, S., Marchal, P., Armoogum, J.
- Optimising survey costs in mixed mode environment; 2009; Vehovar, V., Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K., Belak, E.
- Analyzing the Cost-Effectiveness of Using Return Receipt and Address Corrections in Mail Surveys; 2009; Stuckey, H. L., Malhotra, N., Sims, B. A., Walters, M. R.
- Effectiveness of incentives in web surveys within mixed-mode systems: An evaluation of errors & costs...; 2009; Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Representativeness of web surveys to the general public ; 2009; Sonck, N.
- Using Internet survey paradata to optimize survey questionnaire design; 2009; Heerwegh, D.
- Effectiveness of incentives in mixed-mode systems: An evaluation of errors & costs; 2009; Vehovar, V.; Lozar Manfreda, K.; Berzelak, N.
- "Mobile phone surveys in mixed mode environment: Balancing costs and errors"; 2009; Vehovar, V.
- Panel Discussion: Industry Sustainability In Light Of Recent Quality Initiatives; 2009; Pearson, C., Shapero, D., Umeh, K., Boen, D.
- Addressing the Cell Phone-Only Problem: Cell Phone Sampling Versus Address Based Sampling; 2009; W., Daily, G., Shuttles, D. C., Bourquin, C., Yancey, L. T.Link, M. W.
- Money talks: non-monetary incentive and Internet administration fail to increase response rates to a...; 2009; Recklitis, C. J., Campbell, E. G., Kutner, J. S., Bober, S. L.
- Developing an Internet-based survey to collect program cost data; 2009; Caffray, C. M., Chatterji, P.
- Mobile phone surveys in mixed mode environment; 2009; Vehovar, V.
- Towards a flexible online mixed method design with a feedback loop; 2009; Lobe, B., Vehovar, V.
- Effect of incentives and mailing features on online health program enrollment; 2008; Couper, M. P. et al.
- Changing times, changing modes: The future of public opinion polling?; 2008; Terhanian, G.
- Costs and Benefits from Conducting a Supplemental Sample of Cell Phone Numbers in National RDD Surveys...; 2008; Kennedy, C.
- The implications of variation in national data-collection mode access and rates of access change: a...; 2008; Blyth, B.
- What Can We Achieve With 5 Euros? Optimization of Survey Data Quality Using Mixed-Mode Approaches; 2008; Berzelak, N., Vehovar, V., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Nonresponse in web surveys within the context of survey errors and survey costs; 2008; Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V.
- Evaluating the Potential Contributions of a Web-based Convenience Sample to the Accuracy of a Probability...; 2008; Elliott, M. N., Haviland, A.