Web Survey Bibliography
Title The design and analysis of anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol
Author Qi, M., Ma, Q. M., Liu, Y. F.
Database ISI Web of Knowledge
Access date 23.11.2004
Abstract During the era of knowledge economy, knowledge and information are among the most valuable advantages to modern companies in competition. In order to acquire an accurate and in-depth understanding of the. market and support the decision-making in the key processes; modern companies must take the marketing survey from the beginning to the end. There are lots of marketing survey methods in use, including the traditional marketing survey methods and the current Internet marketing survey methods, but all of them suffer from different kinds of disadvantages that prevent them from becoming widespread. Combining the modern cryptographic research and the marketing research methods, an anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol are proposed. In order to simplify user’s operation procedures and reduce computation overhead of the user’s equipment, mobile agent technology is also introduced. Except for the advantages shared by all Internet survey methods, such as low cost and short surveying period, the protocol can also greatly improve the accuracy and security of the Internet survey. The introduction of the anonymous survey function by the protocol, is believed to be one of the first attempts in this area.
Access/Direct link ISI Web of Knowledge (abstract)
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2004
Web Survey Bibliography - Costs (497)
- Experiment on Use of Internet Cell Phone Only Panelists to Supplement RDD Samples; 2008; Turakhia, C., Schulman, M. A., Bohinsky, S.
- Relative Costs of a Multi-frame, Multi-mode Enhancement to an RDD Survey; 2008; Edwards, W. S., Brick, J. M., Grant, D. B.
- Evaluating Efficiency and Effectiveness of Cell Phone Samples; 2008; Sen, S., Zmud, J., Arce, C.
- Offering Respondents a Choice of Survey Mode: Use Patterns of an Internet Response Option in a Mail...; 2008; Gentry, R. J.
- The MacroPoll Wireless Experience: Development and Lessons Learned.; 2008; Austin, J. D., Zullwack, R., Dyer, A., Dayton, J. J.
- Does Including Cell-Only Households in an RDD Survey Change the Estimates? The Case of the American...; 2008; Bryant, B. E., Baker, R. P.
- Use of FedEx: Early, Late or Never?; 2008; Pope, D.
- Top concerns for our industry; 2008; Grapentine, T.
- Integration of the web into survey data collection: Balancing costs and errors; 2008; Vehovar, V., Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Optimization of costs and errors in mixed-mode surveys; 2008; Vehovar, V., Berzelak, N., Lozar Manfreda, K.
- Cost efficiency in a mixed-mode survey – The Norwegian Rent Marked Survey; 2008; Lagerstrom, B. O.
- Dependent Interviewing: Effects on Respondent Burden and Efficiency of Data Collection; 2008; Jaeckle, A.
- A Primer on Web Surveys; 2008; Austin, T. M., Richter, R. R., Reinking, M. F.
- Mixed mode: the only 'fitness' regime?; 2008; Blyth, B.
- Computer-assisted self-interviews: A cost effectiveness analysis; 2008; L. Vanable, P. A., Eriksen, M. D., L.Brown, J. L.
- Learning and fatigue during choice experiments: a comparison of online and mail survey modes; 2008; Savage, S. J., Waldman, D. M.
- Internet surveys; 2008; Vehovar, V., Lozar Manfreda, K., Koren, G.
- Online-questionnaire design guidelines; 2007; Lumsden, J.
- Survey Research in a Wireless World; 2007; Pazurik, A., Cameron, M. R.
- Low-Cost, Hosted Online Surveys Open up Opportunities for Businesses to Quickly Gain Insights Into and...; 2007; Ramstetter Wenzel, A.
- An Internet-Based Stated Choices Household Survey for Alternative Fuelled Vehicles ; 2007; Potoglou, D., Kanaroglou, P. S.
- Interactive Features of Web Surveys; 2007; Conrad, F. G.
- Assessing mobile-based online surveys: Methodological considerations and pilot study in an advertising...; 2007; Okazaki, S.
- A preliminary study of electronic surveys as a means to enhance management accounting research; 2007; Al-Omiri, M.
- Email Surveys in Educational Research: Ethical and Net-Cultural Concerns; 2007; Nguyen, C. H.
- Access Panels and Survey Nonresponse: Making It Better or Worse?; 2007; Stoop, I., Bethlehem, J., de Bie, S.
- Comparison of Data Collection Procedures; 2007; Saris, W. E.
- Testing for the survey mode effect on contingent valuation data quality: A case study of web based versus...; 2007; Marta-Pedroso, C., Freitas, H., Domingos, T.
- A comparison of reliability between telephone and web-based surveys; 2007; Braunsberger, K., Wybenga, H., Gates, R.
- From "Innavators" to "Laggards" - Diffusion of Unrestricted Surveys on the Web ; 2007; Wolsing, A., Faas, T.
- SniperScale: Graphical scaling in data collection and its effect on the response behaviour of participants...; 2007; Luetters, H., Westphal, D., Heublein, F.
- Good intentions are very popular. They can always be used again. On forecasting of product potential...; 2007; Melles, T., Puetzfeld, S.
- Can Open-Source Survey Tools be used in Wleb-based Market Research? ; 2007; Frichter, C.
- Broken Voices on Broken Phones: Can Interviewing Be Done by Cell Phone, and at What Cost? ; 2007; Moon, N.
- Face-to-Face Recruitment of an Internet Survey Panel: Lessons from an NSF-Sponsored Demonstration Protect...; 2007; O'Muircheartaigh, C., Krosnick, J. A., Dennis, J. M.
- Evolution of Audio Recording in Field Surveys; 2007; Thissen, R., Sattaluri, S., McFarlane, E., Biemer, P. P.
- Exploring Statistical Inference from Web-Based Surveys: How Does It Work? ; 2007; Santos, R.
- Cell Phones and Public-Sector Survey Research: Comparison of Land and Mobile Line Response Rates and...; 2007; Gundersen, D., Dayton, J. J.
- Web and Paper Surveys: Validity, Reliability, and Practically; 2007; Miller, L.
- What's Missing from National RDD Surveys? The Impact of Growing Cell-Only Population.; 2007; Keeter, S., Kennedy, C., Tompson, T., Mokrzycki, M., Clark, A.
- Encouraging Web Responses among College Students: An Experiment; 2007; Ladinsky, J., Mooney, G., Kalb, L.
- Online marketing research; 2006; Miller, J.
- Advanced techniques and technologies in online research; 2006; Allred, C. R.; Smith, J.; Smith, S. M.
- Ensuring data integrity for business decisions An in-depth analysis of the components that affect data...; 2006; Day, D., Risk, R., Koo, J., Birgi , M.
- Web Survey Methodology (WebSM) Portal; 2006; Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V.
- Dual Frame Web-Telephone Sampling for Rare Groups; 2006; Blair, E., Blair, J.
- Collecting data on alcohol use and alcohol-related victimization: a comparison of telephone and Web-...; 2006; Parks, K. A., Pardi, A. M., Bradizza, C. M.
- Evaluating Patients' Experiences with Individual Physicians: A Randomized Trial of Mail, Internet, and...; 2006; Rodriguez, H. P., von Glahn, T., Rogers, W. H., Chang, H., Fanjiang, G., Safran, D. G.
- An Application of E-mail Suvey Using a Word Form; 2006; Graeml, A. R., Csillag, J. M.
- Technical opportunities for automation and integration of online surveys in business processes; 2006; Batinic, B.