Web Survey Bibliography
Title The design and analysis of anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol
Author Qi, M., Ma, Q. M., Liu, Y. F.
Database ISI Web of Knowledge
Access date 23.11.2004
Abstract During the era of knowledge economy, knowledge and information are among the most valuable advantages to modern companies in competition. In order to acquire an accurate and in-depth understanding of the. market and support the decision-making in the key processes; modern companies must take the marketing survey from the beginning to the end. There are lots of marketing survey methods in use, including the traditional marketing survey methods and the current Internet marketing survey methods, but all of them suffer from different kinds of disadvantages that prevent them from becoming widespread. Combining the modern cryptographic research and the marketing research methods, an anonymous Internet marketing survey protocol are proposed. In order to simplify user’s operation procedures and reduce computation overhead of the user’s equipment, mobile agent technology is also introduced. Except for the advantages shared by all Internet survey methods, such as low cost and short surveying period, the protocol can also greatly improve the accuracy and security of the Internet survey. The introduction of the anonymous survey function by the protocol, is believed to be one of the first attempts in this area.
Access/Direct link ISI Web of Knowledge (abstract)
Year of publication2004
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - Costs (464)
- SniperScale: Graphical scaling in data collection and its effect on the response behaviour of participants...; 2007; Luetters, H., Westphal, D., Heublein, F.
- Good intentions are very popular. They can always be used again. On forecasting of product potential...; 2007; Melles, T., Puetzfeld, S.
- Can Open-Source Survey Tools be used in Wleb-based Market Research? ; 2007; Frichter, C.
- Broken Voices on Broken Phones: Can Interviewing Be Done by Cell Phone, and at What Cost? ; 2007; Moon, N.
- Face-to-Face Recruitment of an Internet Survey Panel: Lessons from an NSF-Sponsored Demonstration Protect...; 2007; O'Muircheartaigh, C., Krosnick, J. A., Dennis, J. M.
- Evolution of Audio Recording in Field Surveys; 2007; Thissen, R., Sattaluri, S., McFarlane, E., Biemer, P. P.
- Exploring Statistical Inference from Web-Based Surveys: How Does It Work? ; 2007; Santos, R.
- Cell Phones and Public-Sector Survey Research: Comparison of Land and Mobile Line Response Rates and...; 2007; Gundersen, D., Dayton, J. J.
- Web and Paper Surveys: Validity, Reliability, and Practically; 2007; Miller, L.
- What's Missing from National RDD Surveys? The Impact of Growing Cell-Only Population.; 2007; Keeter, S., Kennedy, C., Tompson, T., Mokrzycki, M., Clark, A.
- Encouraging Web Responses among College Students: An Experiment; 2007; Ladinsky, J., Mooney, G., Kalb, L.
- Online marketing research; 2006; Miller, J.
- Advanced techniques and technologies in online research; 2006; Allred, C. R.; Smith, J.; Smith, S. M.
- Ensuring data integrity for business decisions An in-depth analysis of the components that affect data...; 2006; Day, D., Risk, R., Koo, J., Birgi , M.
- Web Survey Methodology (WebSM) Portal; 2006; Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V.
- Dual Frame Web#Telephone Sampling for Rare Groups; 2006; Blair, E., Blair, J.
- Collecting data on alcohol use and alcohol-related victimization: a comparison of telephone and Web-...; 2006; Parks, K. A., Pardi, A. M., Bradizza, C. M.
- Evaluating Patients' Experiences with Individual Physicians: A Randomized Trial of Mail, Internet, and...; 2006; Rodriguez, H. P., von Glahn, T., Rogers, W. H., Chang, H., Fanjiang, G., Safran, D. G.
- An Application of E-mail Suvey Using a Word Form; 2006; Graeml, A. R., Csillag, J. M.
- Technical opportunities for automation and integration of online surveys in business processes; 2006; Batinic, B.
- Online versus in-class faculty evaluation: Does mode really matter?; 2006; Robertson, P.
- Telephone Collection as Part of a Multimode Survey; 2006; Pierzchala, M., Guerino, P., Wilson, C., Wright, D.
- Mobile Phones - Influence on Telephone Surveys; 2006; Kuusela, V., Vehovar, V., Callegaro, M.
- Comparing the Generalizability of Online and Mail Surveys in Cross-National Service Quality Research; 2006; Deutskens, E., de Jong, K., de Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M.
- Comparative Analyses of Parallel Paper, Phone, and Web Surveys: Some Effects of Reminder, Incentive...; 2005; Wygant, S., Olsen, D., Call, V., Curtin, J.
- Introduction To Survey Research Design; 2005; Owens, L. K.
- Electronic Surveys – Pros and Cons; 2005; Anonymous
- The Trouble With Web Surveys; 2005; Cooper, B.
- Behavioral research and data collection via the Internet; 2005; Birnbaum, M. H., Reips, U. -D.
- Inferential Potential of Non-Probability Samples; 2005; Lynn, P.
- Modes of Data Gathering in International Survey Research; 2005; Diez-Nicolás, J.
- Do internet-based surveys increase personal self-disclosure?; 2005; Hanna, R. C., Weinberg, B., Dant, R. P., Berger, P. D.
- All that Glitters is Not Gold: Examining the Perils and Obstacles in Collecting Data on the Internet; 2005; Siah, C. Y.
- Online-Questionnaire Design: Establishing Guidelines and Evaluating Existing Support; 2005; Lumsden, J., Morgan, W.
- The Status of Wireless Survey Solutions: The Emerging “Power of the Thumb”; 2005; Townsend, L.
- On the Cost-Efficiency of Mixed-Mode Data Collection with a Web Response Option: Results of a Survey...; 2005; Werner, P., Forsman, G.
- Mixed mode methods in a world of social isolates, pervasive surveillance, and ubiquitous transaction...; 2005; Groves, R. M.
- Simple Approaches to Estimating the Variance of the Propensity Score Weighted Estimator Applied on Volunteer...; 2005; Isaksson, A., Lee, Sunghee
- Migrating to a Web-based Format While Improving the Edit Process for the Public Libraries Survey; 2005; McLaughlin, J. F., Craig, T. L., O'Shea, P.
- To Mix or Not to Mix Data Collection Modes in Surveys; 2005; de Leeuw, E. D.
- Telephone Versus Online Surveys; 2005; Williams, T.
- A comparison study: paper-based versus web-based data collection and management; 2005; Weber, B. A., Yarandi, H., Rowe, M. A., Weber, J. P.
- Online Research: Online research captures audience insight, competitive data; 2005; Hirt-Marchand, J.
- Online Research Displacing Phone and Mail Methods.; 2005; Anonymous
- Researching Internet-Based Populations: Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Survey Research, Online...; 2005; Wright, K. B.
- Survey Automation through ActiveX components and XML Web Services; 2005; Segui, F.
- The Dutch Virtual Census of 2001; 2005; Nordholt, E. S.
- Mixed Mode Data Collection Using Paper and Web Questionnaries. A Cost and Response Rate Comparison in...; 2005; Werner, P., Forsman, G.
- Causes of Context Effects: How Questionnaire Layout Induces Measurement Error; 2005; Peytchev, A., Tourangeau, R.
- A Profile of Self-Selecting Web Respondents; 2005; Guerino, P.