Web Survey Bibliography
Title RAJAR respondents. A re-contact survey
Author Stockley, J., Farmer, T.
Access date 30.11.2004
Abstract A wide range of demographic and other data for the classification and description of listeners is collected as part of the RAJAR audience measurement system in the United Kingdom. In addition to the existing characteristics, users have expressed increasing interest in the collection of lifestyle and attitudinal data to enhance purely demographic analyses. RAJAR’s audience results are the "gold standard" for measurement and it is critical to users that any additional data should be based on the existing sample and yield identical audience results to those published from standard surveys. This paper describes a pilot survey that was undertaken using the combination of a mailed re-contact questionnaire and a subsequent fusion of this new data to non-respondents in order to enhance RAJAR’s original findings.
Access/Direct link Homepage - conference (abstract)
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Worldwide Radio Conference & Exhibition, 2001 (6)
- Mixing research techniques for a mixed economy; 2001; Twyman, T., Mundy, C.
- Four week radio survey. Evaluating models for extended reach and frequency; 2001; Lyall, A., Neely, M., Rungie, C. M.
- RAJAR respondents. A re-contact survey; 2001; Stockley, J., Farmer, T.
- The comparison of two radio diary methodologies; 2001; Tolkunow, E.
- Is there still a place for non-electronic measurement?; 2001; Kujawski, M., Sawinski, Z., Matuszynski, A.
- Raising responses among young people. E-diaries, phone motivation and incentives; 2001; Appel, M.