Web Survey Bibliography
This paper will cover two key steps in US radio syndicated audience measurement. One step is the first use of the internet in a production environment for any step of the measurement process, specifically the consent stage of the survey. The second step is the testing of an internet-based radio diary, or more specifically, multiple diary designs. This paper details the research behind each initiative.
Homepage - conference (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - WAM - Worldwide Audience Measurement - Radio, 2004 (5)
- How electronic measurement is transforming the radio landscape in the United Kingdom. The impact of...; 2004; MacKenzie, K., Ridley, B.
- Radio surveys via fixed and mobile telephone; 2004; Goff, E. L., Neraudau, J.
- So you bought yourself a PPM panel … A story of PPM in Belgium and the surplus value for VRT Radio...; 2004; Lardon, S., Quartier, W.
- Is electronic measurement of radio compatible with today's consumer media lifestyles?; 2004; Patchen, R. H., Webb, B. M.
- Over the Net. Taking advantage of the Internet in radio measurement; 2001; Cohen, E., O'Hare, B., Jones, L.