Web Survey Bibliography
Title Radio surveys via fixed and mobile telephone
Author Goff, E. L., Neraudau, J.
Access date 06.12.2004
Abstract This paper describes why and how the population which can only be reached by mobile phones (10% of the population in France) has been included in the French Radio audience survey.
Access/Direct link Homepage - conference (abstract)
Year of publication2004
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - WAM - Worldwide Audience Measurement - Radio, 2004 (5)
- How electronic measurement is transforming the radio landscape in the United Kingdom. The impact of...; 2004; MacKenzie, K., Ridley, B.
- Radio surveys via fixed and mobile telephone; 2004; Goff, E. L., Neraudau, J.
- So you bought yourself a PPM panel … A story of PPM in Belgium and the surplus value for VRT Radio...; 2004; Lardon, S., Quartier, W.
- Is electronic measurement of radio compatible with today's consumer media lifestyles?; 2004; Patchen, R. H., Webb, B. M.
- Over the Net. Taking advantage of the Internet in radio measurement; 2001; Cohen, E., O'Hare, B., Jones, L.