Web Survey Bibliography
Title Management of Computer Assisted Interviews in the Netherlands
Author Hofman, L. P. M. B., Keller, W. J.
Source Journal of Official Statistics, 9, 4, pp. 765-782
Access date 16.12.2004
Abstract The Netherlands Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) has developed and used Computer Assisted Interview systems for some time now. One of the results is the Blaise System. In order to be able to implement such systems successful good case management is essential. The CBS developed case management systems both for personal interviewing in the field and centralized telephone interviewing at the bureau. Both systems will be presented in this paper.
Access/Direct link Homepage - journal (full text)
Year of publication1993
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - 1993 (11)
- The biasing effect of scale-checking styles on response to a Likert scale; 1993; Friedman, H. et al.
- SUMI: the Software Usability Measurement Inventory; 1993; Kirakowski, J., Corbett, M.
- Generalized raking procedures in survey sampling; 1993; Deville, J. C., Sarndal, C. E., Sautory, O.
- Discovery-oriented consumer research; 1993; Wells, W. D.
- Equivalence of computerized and paper-and-pencil cognitive ability tests: A meta-analysis; 1993; Mead, A. D., Drasgow, F.
- Effects of Questionnaire Lenght, respondent-Friendly Design, and A Difficult Question on Response for...; 1993; Dillman, D. A., Clark, J.R., Sinclair, M.D.
- Advances in Survey Methods and Technology at the Research Triangle Institute; 1993; Biemer, P. P., Flynn, P., Folsom, R., Lessler, J. T., Mason, R., O'Reilly, J. M., Williams, R.
- Case Management and Communications for Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing; 1993; Nicholls II, W. L., Kindel, K. K.
- The Use of CAPI for Attitude Surveys: An Experimental Comparison with Traditional Methods; 1993; Martin, J., O'Muircheartaigh, C., Curtice, J.
- Management of Computer Assisted Interviews in the Netherlands; 1993; Hofman, L. P. M. B., Keller, W. J.
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing; 1993; Sainsbury, R., Ditch, J., Hutton, S.