Web Survey Bibliography
Title Conducting Online Research
Author Hogg, A.
Source Burke White Papers, 3, 2
Access date 22.12.2004
Full text pdf (313k)
Abstract Marketing researchers’ use of the Internet is exploding. The newsletter Inside Research, which has been surveying firms to track the amount of money spent on online research efforts, estimates that less than $3 million was spent in the United States in 1996. By the year 2001, Internet research was a global phenomenon with estimated spending of more than half a billion dollars.
Access/Direct link Homepage - Burke (full text)
Bibliographic typeBusiness material
Year of publication2002
Web Survey Bibliography - Business material (36)
- Ten questions to ask your online survey provider; 2013; Williams, D.
- Survey quality prediction system 2.0; 2013
- Screenwise panel: Frequently Asked Questions; 2012
- Participation of mobile users in traditional online studies; 2012; Jue, A.
- Online survey statistics for the mobile future. Updated with Q3 2012 data; 2012
- NBCU enlists Google, ComScore to track multiscreen Olympics viewing; 2012; Spangler, T.
- Bringing data from an online survey or spreadsheet into SPSS; 2012; Raftery, D.
- What is Probit; 2011
- The impact of cookie deletion on site-server and ad-server metrics in Australia. An empirical comScore...; 2011
- SDSC Announces scalable, high-performance data storage cloud; 2011
- Harvard research data security policy; 2011
- GRE® program announces big benefits and big savings for GRE® test takers worldwide; 2011
- ESOMAR AND CASRO submission to the W3C tracking protection working group - Market research techniques...; 2011
- Code of standards and ethics for survey research; 2011
- What it takes to be a top 100 website; 2010
- Site-intercpet survey best practices; 2010; Henning, J.
- Overview of data collection methodology; 2010
- Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct; 2010
- Demographics of mechanical Turk. Ceder working papers; 2010; Ipeirotis, P. G.
- Disclosure standards; 2010
- Using KnowledgePanel® to Improve the Sample Representativeness and Accuracy of Opt-in Panel Data...; 2010; Dennis, J. M., Peugh, J., Graham, P.
- MarketTools TrueSample; 2009
- Exploring mode effects in a panel survey of new businesses; 2009; Santos, B., DesRoches, D.
- Dirty little secrets of online panels. And how the one you select can make or break your study; 2009
- Association collaborative effort releases online research definitions, expands membership; 2009
- History of the browser user agent string; 2008; Andersen, A.
- The impact of cookie deletion on the accuracy of site-server and ad-server metrics: An empirical comScore...; 2007; Abraham, M., Meierhoefer, C., Lipsman, A.
- Sample matching. Representative sampling from Internet panels; 2006; Rivers, D.
- Research quality: The next MR industry challenge; 2006; Dedeker, K.
- Greenfield unveils real-time sampling; 2006
- EFAMRO - Quality standards for access panel - QSAP; 2004
- Maximum difference scaling: Improved measures of importance and preference for segmentation; 2003; Cohen, S. H.
- Standards questionnaire format; 2002
- Conducting Online Research; 2002; Hogg, A.
- DMS/AOL's Opinion Place expands research services to offer broadest online representation available...; 2000