Web Survey Bibliography
Title Developing a Mobile Transportation Survey System
Author Bates, I., Ramsey, B.
Access date 20.05.2005
Full text doc (2304k)
Presentation ppt (8704k)
Abstract Transportation research requires the execution of comprehensive surveys to ascertain the public's use of various modes of transport. Traditional methods of capturing such data have used a pen and paper questionnaire approach, but increasingly mobile devices are being used for such surveys.
Access/Direct link Mobile Computing conference
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2005
Web Survey Bibliography - Association for Survey Computing (5)
- Mobile self-interviewing: an opportunity for location-based marked research; 2005; Tjostheim, I.
- Bleeding Edge or Proven Technology? The Fact and the Fiction of Mobile Survey Computing; 2005; Cameron, M. R.
- CAPI at MORI - A decade of mobile interviewing; 2005; Johnson, A. J.
- Developing a Mobile Transportation Survey System; 2005; Bates, I., Ramsey, B.
- Using Behaviour Coding to Analyze Interviewer/Respondent Interactions with a Mobile Computing Device; 2005; Hunter, J. E., Landreth, A.