Web Survey Bibliography
Title Pan European Internet Monitor Survey (PEIM): Advanced techniques for online market research
Author Hummerston, A.
Access date 05.04.2004
Abstract The PEIM is surveying Internet users and identifying their profiles by country in terms of demographics, psychographics, media and e-commerce behaviour. This survey will be conducted in February and September 2000 in 14 European countries, and will collect information from over 150,000 Internet users. In addition, telephone surveys will be undertaken to identify penetration and national Internet usage. Based on the February results the PEIM will discuss: How to achieve accurate, meaningful samples; Matching your sampling methodologies to the survey objectives; The pros and cons of omnibus and panel sampling; How representative is the online world of the offline world; A global reach - overcoming cultural and language constraints.
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2000
Web Survey Bibliography - 2000 (227)
- Tailored design of establishment surveys: Comparisons with the Total design method (TDM) and a government...; 2000; Dillman, D. A.
- Decision making in the lab and on the web; 2000; Birnbaum, M. H.
- Web versus Paper: A Mode Experiment in a Survey of University Computing; 2000; Meekins, B. J., Weaver, A. C., Fries, J. C., Guterbock, T. M.
- Comparing Results From Telephone Mail Internet And Interactive Voice Recognition Surveys Of Drug And...; 2000; Bason, J. J.
- Human sexual behavior: a comparison of college and Internet surveys; 2000; Bailey, R., Foot, W., Throckmorton, B.
- Opportunities And Challenges Of A Web Survey: A Field Experiment; 2000; Aoki, K., Elasmar, M. G.
- Conducting web based research in a business to business environment; 2000; Andrews, A.
- Using incentives to ensure quality data and high response rates; 2000; Bennett, G.
- Using your website to conduct research; 2000; Comley, P.
- Using hybrid techniques to maximise survey participation; 2000; Fleet, G.
- Pan European Internet Monitor Survey (PEIM): Advanced techniques for online market research; 2000; Hummerston, A.
- How your research process can help you measure and create customer satisfaction, loyalty and value via...; 2000; King, L.
- Online focus groups; 2000; Lovejoy, B.
- Best practices for recruiting and retaining participants; 2000; Neithercut, C.
- Measuring website performance using online research; 2000; Runham, M.
- Privacy and data protection; 2000; Ustaran, E.
- Internet Surveys: Fast, Easy, Cheap, And Representative Of Whom?; 2000; Askew, R., Craighill, P. M., Zukin, C.
- What Gets Through the Net? Net Use in Brand Communication and Research; 2000; Aspinall, E., Batey, R., Branthwaite, A.
- Measuring Retail E-Commerce Sales; 2000; Austin, L. I., King, C., Pece, C., O'Neill, J. G.
- Using The Power Of The Internet As A Strategic Research Tool; 2000; Bach, M.
- The Next Stage In Panel Measurement; 2000; Anderson, S., Manias, A.
- Academic articles on the Web: Reading patterns and formats; 2000; Rho, Y. J., Gedeon, T. D.
- Web questionnaires: a glimpse of survey research in the future; 2000; Young, S., Ross, C. M.
- Web-based surveys: Programming, methodology, statistical significance; 2000; Heckman, J. E.
- Web survey design with active server pages: A new research method; 2000; Liu, C., Armstrong, G., Lee, D., Lu, J.
- Technology effects: Interview duration in CAPI and paper and pencil surveys; 2000; Fuchs, M., Couper, M. P., Hansen, S. E.
- Mode effects on missing data; 2000; Alaminos, A., Solheim, E.