Web Survey Bibliography
In the last few years, the World Wide Web (WWW) has gained increasing recognition as a marketing forum. According to study findings from between mid 1997 and mid 1998 in „Business Online“, German companies plan to invest sums in total of approximately 3,75 billion German Marks for the production and maintenance of their Internet services. The number of homepages would subsequently be doubled
(Horizont Newsline 25.07.1997). In the field of opinion research, the World Wide Web is also gaining more importance. Batinic and Bosnjak (1997) discuss in depth the advantages and drawbacks of conducting questionnaire surveys on the Internet. To a greater extent, however, questions significant to the use of the Internet remain unclear. Assessments of web advertising effects in comparison to conventional advertising effects, or which aspects must be considered when planning web questionnaires are both examples of such questions. Central to both of these areas of application
on the World Wide Web are phenomena, which, above all, are the focus of social psychological examination.
Hompage book (table of contents)
Web Survey Bibliography - 2002 (418)
- Composite Estimators for Complex Sampling; 2002; Nicolini, G., Presti, A. L.
- AESDirect. Internet Data Collection of U.S. Export Information; 2002; Horner, G. J.
- A Comparison Between Mail and Web Surveys: Response Pattern, Respondent Profile, and Data Quality; 2002; Kwak, N., Radler, B.T.
- Beyond logs and surveys: In-depth measures of people's Web use skills; 2002; Hargittai, E.
- Problems Confronting Japanese Marketing Research Industry: Report of Attitude Study Findings from Research...; 2002; Kobayashi, K.
- Have Telephone Surveys a Future in the 21-th century?; 2002; de Leeuw, E. D., Lepkowski, J. M., Kim, S. -W.
- Employing a mixed-mode qualitative research method prior to conducting quantitative research; 2002; Metzler, D. P., Davis, P. C.
- Evaluation of neural networks to detect suspicious answers in attitude and evaluation research; 2002; Martini, M. C.
- Design of Web Survey Questionnaires: Three Basic Experiments; 2002; Lozar Manfreda, K., Batagelj, Z., Vehovar, V.
- Do it yourself, Web-style; 2002; Glowa, T.
- Using phone methods in a digital age; 2002; Fitzgerald, A.
- Designing a Strategy for Reducing "No Opinion" Responses in Web-Based Surveys; 2002; de Rouvray, C., Couper, M. P.
- Characteristics of the Discussion in Online and Face-to-Face Focus Groups; 2002; Schneider, S. J., Kerwin, J., Frechtling, J., Vivari, B. A.
- Get your conjoint online, in several flavors; 2002; Deal, K.
- Think before you dial; 2002; Gillin, D. L.
- Developing and validating an instrument for measuring user-perceived web quality; 2002; Aladwani, A. M., Palvia, P. C.
- Post-industrial transformations and cyber-space: a cross-national analysis of Internet development; 2002; Robison, K. K., Crenshaw, E. M.
- Calling all customers; 2002; Long, J., Whinston, A. B., Tomak, K.
- Citizen Surveys on the Web: General Population Surveys of Community Opinion; 2002; Miller, T. I., Miller Kobayashi, M., Caldwell, E., Thurston, S., Collett, B.
- Methods of Internet data collection and implications for recruiting respondents; 2002; Roos, M.
- Online, but on target? Internet-based MBA courses; 2002; McGorry, S. Y.
- An Internet survey for perceptions of computers and the World Wide Web: relationship, prediction, and...; 2002; Shu Shenga, L.
- Social Networks of Intensive Internet Users; 2002; Hlebec, V., Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V.
- Attitudes toward Internet Privacy: Slovenian Internet users's view; 2002; Kovacic, M., Vehovar, V.
- A Comparison of Quality in Open-end Responses and Response Rates Between Web-based and Paper and Pencil...; 2002; MacElroy, B., Mikucki, J., McDowell, P.
- Use of Pre-incentives in an Internet Survey; 2002; Downes-Le Guin, T., Janowitz, P., Stone, R., Khorram, S.
- Internet loyalty programs: Lessons learned for Internet-based development research; 2002; Moskowitz, H., Khubani, A., Stanley, J.
- Establishing data validity in conjoint: Experiences with Internet-based ‘mega-studies’; 2002; Moskowitz, H., Moskowitz, J., Beckley, J., Mascuch, T., Adams, J., Sendros, A., Keeling, C.
- Personality research on the Internet: A comparison of Web-based and traditional instruments in take-...; 2002; Cronk, B. C., West, J. L.
- SurveyMonkey.com - Web-Based Survey and Evaluation System: http://www.SurveyMonkey.com; 2002; Gordon, A.
- Innovations in Survey Research: An Application of Web-Based Surveys; 2002; Sills, S.J., Song, C.
- Online survey techniques: Current issues and future trends; 2002; Comley, P.
- Online Longitudinal Survey Research: Viability and Participation; 2002; Hiskey, S., Troop, N.A.
- Online Surveys and Internet Research; 2002; Comley, P.
- Work-life balance among Croatian employees: role time commitment, work-home interference and well-being...; 2002; Sverko, B.B., Araasic, L., Galesic, M.
- BOOK REVIEW: Internet communications and qualitative research: A hand-book for research online; 2002; Dowling, Z.
- Data collection through web-based technology; 2002; Swartz, R.W., Hancock, C.
- Print versus electronic surveys: a comparison of two data collection methodologies; 2002; Boyer, K. K., Olson, J., Calantone, R. J., Jackson, E. C.
- Online Data Collection; 2002; Topp, N.W., Pawloski, B.
- PRESTO: Combining Internet survey methodologies with a student panel; 2002; Prince, K., Woodley, A., Joinson, A. N.
- The Internet and Time Displacement: A Canadian Perspective; 2002; Pronovost, G.
- The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Research; 2002; Puig, M.
- Daily Activity and Internet Use in Dual-Earner Families: A Weekly Time-Diary Approach; 2002; Fu, S.- J., Wang, R., Qui, Y.
- Navigation Patterns in Web Surveys; 2002; Ramirez, C. M.
- The Use of Online Market Research in Stakeholder Relationship Management; 2002; Reichmann, S.
- Open vs. closed questions in Web surveys; 2002; Reja, U., Lozar Manfreda, K., Hlebec, V., Vehovar, V.
- Restricted privacy: Information privacy as a culture-specific construct; 2002; Ribak, R.
- Why Internet Samples Are Inherently Biased; 2002; Neustadtl, A., Kestnbaum, M., Robinson, J. P.
- Electronic data collection in Statistic Norway; 2002; Saebo, H.V., Gloersen, R., Sve, D.
- Web vs Mail Survey Response Rates: Comparisons for an High Education Population; 2002; Romano, M. F.