Web Survey Bibliography
In the last few years, the World Wide Web (WWW) has gained increasing recognition as a marketing forum. According to study findings from between mid 1997 and mid 1998 in „Business Online“, German companies plan to invest sums in total of approximately 3,75 billion German Marks for the production and maintenance of their Internet services. The number of homepages would subsequently be doubled
(Horizont Newsline 25.07.1997). In the field of opinion research, the World Wide Web is also gaining more importance. Batinic and Bosnjak (1997) discuss in depth the advantages and drawbacks of conducting questionnaire surveys on the Internet. To a greater extent, however, questions significant to the use of the Internet remain unclear. Assessments of web advertising effects in comparison to conventional advertising effects, or which aspects must be considered when planning web questionnaires are both examples of such questions. Central to both of these areas of application
on the World Wide Web are phenomena, which, above all, are the focus of social psychological examination.
Hompage book (table of contents)
Web Survey Bibliography - Online Social Sciences, Batinic, B., Reips, U.D., Bosnjak, M. (Eds.), Hogrefe & Huber: Cambridge (17)
- Assessing Internet Questionnaires: The online pretest lab; 2002; Graef, L.
- Understanding the Willingness to Participate in Online-Surveys - The case of E-mail questionnaires; 2002; Bosnjak, M., Batinic, B.
- Psychological Experimenting on the World Wide Web: Investigating content effects in syllogistic reasoning...; 2002; Musch, J., Klauer, K. C.
- Contact Measurement in the WWW; 2002; Werner, A.
- Content Analysis in Online Communication: A challenge for traditional methodology; 2002; Rossler, P.
- Comparison of psychologists' self image and their image in the Internet and in print; 2002; Rietz, I., Wahl, S.
- Online Research and Anonymity; 2002; Sassenberg, K., Kreutz, S.
- Empirically Quantifying Unit-Nonresponse-Errors in Online-Surveys and Suggestions for Computational...; 2002; Lukawetz, G.
- Internet Surveys and Data Quality - A Review; 2002; Tuten, T. L., Urban, D.J., Bosnjak, M.
- Forms of Research in MUDs; 2002; Utz, S.
- Web-Surveys - An Appropriate Mode of Data-Collection for the Social Sciences?; 2002; Bandilla, W.
- Generalizability Issues in Internet-Based Survey Research: Implications for the Internet Addiction Controversy...; 2002; Bremer, J.
- Online Panels; 2002; Reinhold, N., Batinic, B., Goeritz, A.
- Personality Assessment via Internet: Comparing Online and Paper-and-Pencil Questionnaires; 2002; Hertel, G., Naumann, S., Konradt, U., Batinic, B.
- Context Effects in Web-Surveys; 2002; Reips, U. -D.
- Theory and techniques of conducting Web experiments; 2002; Reips, U. -D.
- Ability and achievement testing on the world wide web; 2001; Wilhelm, O., McKnight, P. E.