Web Survey Bibliography
Title Strategies For Implementing An In-House Internet Based Research Capability: Lessons Learned In Leveraging The Internet For Global Market Research
Author Cookson, P.
Access date 21.04.2004
Abstract Over the past year, Apple Computer Inc. has formally surveyed more than 200,000 Apple customers globally using Internet based survey techniques with most of this work being done in-house. The presentation will provide a practical overview of how Apple Computer developed it's in house Internet Based Market Research capability, and the tools it uses to conduct web based surveys. It is intended to provide strategic guidance both to market researchers who are new to Internet based research techniques, and to those who are considering developing an in-house capability to conduct global Web based surveys. Topics Covered: Benefits & challenges of Internet based market research, Developing an in-house iMR capability: critical success factor checklist, Criteria for evaluation of Web survey products & technology. Practical implementation of Internet based surveys: - Infrastructure requirements, - Logistical considerations, - Ethical and legal considerations, - Scope and cost of Internet based research projects. Strategies for combining Internet and conventional market research techniques.
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Online Market Research & Web-Based Surveys Summit, 2001 (12)
- Comparing On-Line Methodologies To Determine Data Impact; 2001; Masker, P.
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys Online; 2001; Lehtonen, D.
- How To Leverage The Online Environment To Acquire Powerful Research Data; 2001; Goglia, C.
- Transitioning From An Offline To Online World For Collection And Dissemination Of Marketing Research...; 2001; Graham, D.
- Leveraging Web-Based Surveys For Quick, Targeted, And Insightful Customer Feedback; 2001; Hallen, G.
- Online Methodologies And Best Practices; 2001; Frankovic, K. A.
- Improving Lines Of Communication To Maximize Results Of Web-Based Data; 2001; Gnall, B.
- Strategies For Implementing An In-House Internet Based Research Capability: Lessons Learned In Leveraging...; 2001; Cookson, P.
- Pinpointing Your Research Objectives: Ensuring Your Efforts Result In Useful, Actionable Information; 2001; Wolf, M.
- Comparative Analysis Of Telephone, Web And E-Interview Survey Techniques; 2001; Wygant, S.
- Linking Customer Service Performance To Bottom Line Financial Results; 2001; Yeomans, J.
- Employing Online Market Research To Acquire, Retain And Grow Customers; 2001; Stone, W. K., Thomas, J. E.