Web Survey Bibliography
Title A statisticians view. The importance of sampling in online research
Author Wildner, R., Conklin, M.
Access date 22.04.2004
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Net Effects 4: Worldwide Internet Conference and Exhibition, 2001 (8)
- The quality of online panels. A methodological test; 2001; Hoppe, M., Lamp, R.
- Paradata. Concepts and applications; 2001; Jeavons, A.
- Is the internet the future of market research? The views of FMCG clients in Europe; 2001; Carnot, A., Oxley, M.
- Using web research technology to accelerate innovation; 2001; Pawle, J., Cooper, P.
- Values added from Internet research: research usefulness, methodological innovation and global partnerships...; 2001; Eichman, C., Seggev, E., Mezzasalma, A., Licastro, G.
- The mobile Internet revolution and its implications for research; 2001; Cattell, J.
- Volvo attitude survey over the internet. The use of technology to improve organisational effectiveness...; 2001; Turner, C. F.
- A statisticians view. The importance of sampling in online research; 2001; Wildner, R., Conklin, M.