Web Survey Bibliography
Title Criteria For Evaluating Alternative Methodologies Online - What Works Best? When?
Author Perrott, N.
Access date 23.04.2009
Abstract Nicky Perrott, Head of eMORI, will compare the utility of online and offline methodologies as well as alternative online approaches. She will go on to demonstrate how to decide which horse to back for which course. * Web Research options: - pop up and email web surveys, - online focus groups and discussions, - online panels. * Comparing online and offline alternatives. * The trade-offs: cost and speed advantages; but at what cost?. * Quality control and quality assessment: - feedback and proper sample selection. * Assessing the return on investment . * When to use which method and when not to.
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Undertaking and Interpreting Online Research, 2001 (5)
- Assessing customer satisfaction: How valid are the answers?; 2001; Lopata, R.
- How to evaluate the efficacy of online advertising; 2001; Hummerston, A.
- Questionnaire Design: Understanding the Differences in Customer Statements and Motivations in the Online...; 2001; Foote, N.
- Criteria For Evaluating Alternative Methodologies Online - What Works Best? When?; 2001; Perrott, N.
- Can the online community really be surveyed and analysed as if it was its offline counterpart? Site...; 2001; White, C.