The 3MC conference presents state-of-the-art research on all aspects of cross-national and cross-cultural survey methods related to design, data collection, quality assurance, analysis and archiving. The conference focuses on the methods, tools, strategies and protocols that help maximize comparability across countries, languages and cultures.
It will bring together researchers and practitioners from around the globe, representing business, industry, public services such as health and education, academic researchers and public policy makers. 3MC advances the knowledge base needed to attain accurate and comparable data for key areas such as economics, marketing, education, health and the environment.
Links to websites:
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016