The Mobile Research Conference 2009 (MRC 2009) aims at offering an opportunity for scientific exchange among researchers and practitioners from all over the world working in the field of mobile (survey) research and related areas. The thematic scope is on theoretical, methodological, and practical advances in using mobile technology to collect primary data from survey participants, customers, employees, and others.
Contributions will cover the following topics:
- Issues in mobile survey research with a strong emphasis on estimating and/or reducing survey errors (i.e., coverage, sampling, measurement, and nonresponse errors);
- Cost efficiency of using mobile technology in survey research (i.e. cost-error balance of mobile survey research);
- Contributions aimed at predicting and explaining mobile technology usage;
- Comparative studies using mobile technology, e.g. within multi-mode data collection frameworks or cross-cultural contexts;
- Technological advances in using mobile devices, applications, and procedures for primary data collection, such as: Mobile Web applications for self-administered surveys, mobile surveys using video-telephony, mobile devices supporting field interviewers in face-to-face interviews.
Links to websites:
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016