The conference will be held in Tomar - Portugal, from 27 to 31 July 2010.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers sharing an interest in a variety of aspects of statistics and its applications and offer them a possibility to discuss current developments in these subjects. The format of this meeting will involve plenary talks and sessions with contributed talks.
The conference will mainly focus on a number of topics: estimation, prediction and testing in linear models, robustness of relevant statistical methods, estimation of variance components appearing in linear models, generalizations to nonlinear models, design and analysis of experiments, including optimality and comparison of linear experiments.
The work of young scientists has a special position in the LINSTAT 2010 to encourage and promote them. The best poster as well as the best talk will be chosen. Prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed Ph.D. Prize-winning works will be widely publicized and promoted by the conference.
Young Scientists awarded at Linstat´08 will be Invited Speakers in the 2010 edition.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016