These conferences are organized by the GIID (Discourse Interaction Research Group) of CLUNL (Linguistics Centre of Universidade Nova de Lisboa) and by ILTEC (Institute of Theoretical and Computational Linguistics). Its objective is a critical discussion of ethical and methodological issues in the collection and treatment of data gathered in informal or institutional settings, from a linguistic, sociological and anthropological standpoint. Thus, the workshop will be of interest not only for researchers in the areas of discourse and conversation analysis, but also for other social scientists and professionals in the fields of social services, law, and computer sciences.
The presentations will focus on the following themes: (1) Ethics and methodology of field opening; (2) Safeguards for informants’ and sources’ anonymity; (3) Social responsibility of scientists; (4) Giving research results back to the communities studied; (5) Database development and management.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016