Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, Harvard Medical School
We are pleased to announce the second U.S. conference dedicated entirely to Non-Clinical Biostatistics. It is organized jointly by regulatory and pharmaceutical/biotech statisticians in collaboration with the Department of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health. The conference will take place from October 18 - 20, 2011, at the Harvard Medical School’s Joseph B. Martin Conference Center in Boston.
Members of the non-clinical/pre-clinical statistics community are invited to submit proposals for presentations and posters discussing significant scientific and regulatory issues. Attendees will have ample opportunity to network, share experiences and discuss current scientific issues with leaders in the field.
Registration and a call for abstracts will open on January 3, 2011 on this site (accessible as www.ncb2011.orgOpens in New Window). Questions, suggestions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Papers
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016