Research techniques have changed dramatically over the last decade or more. The advent of the internet and the dramatic rise of social media have forever changed the way research is conducted and insights discovered. This environment requires new skills and new ways of thinking. The Autumn Academy focuses on understanding new ways of doing research and how to best harness the opportunities which technology has presented.
The Academy is 2 days of workshops focusing on specific methods, concepts and techniques to assist researchers in gaining practical skills and access to the latest knowledge in small and dedicated interactive learning sessions.
All workshops are taught by a workshop leader with extensive knowledge in his or her field and will provide you with an opportunity to train with some of the industry’s leading specialist in the areas of Social Media, Mobile Research, Communities, Online Qualitative Research and Co-creation.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from and engage in lively discussion and debate with leaders in the field.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016