November 17th/18th, 2011: 2nd International Conference in Bremen: "Advancing Survey Methods"
Scientific surveys represent an indispensable instrument of social research. In view of the list of errors that may threaten survey quality, there exists a continuing need of research on survey methods. This applies all the more, the more social change and technological progress challenge the present way of conducting survey research.
The 2nd International Conference of the German Priority Programme on Survey Methodology (PPSM) is targeted on recent advancements of methods developed for surveys to be con-ducted over the Internet, over the phone, by face-to-face interviews or mail questionnaires.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016