University of Management and Technology
The Islamic Countries Society of Statistical Sciences (ISOSS) was established during the First Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences held at Lahore on August 27-31, 1988. One of its objectives is to bring together researchers and practitioners in statistical sciences from all over the world and in particular from Islamic Countries through mutual programs. Countries through mutual programs such as conferences.
This year, ISOSS intends to have its 11th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-11) in Amman (Jordan) during 18-21 December 2011. The conference will be hosted by the Department of Statistics (DOS), The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in collaboration with Union of Arab Statisticians (Council for Arab Economic Unity), Amman, Jordan.
It will be held simultaneously with the 3rd International Arab Statisticians Conference (IASC-3rd).
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016