The Quality conferences started in 2001 when the first Conference was held in Stockholm to develop further the conclusions of the Leadership Group on Quality. One of the recommendations of the Conference was to organize Quality Conferences biennially. So far, five Q-conferences have taken place: Q2001 in Stockholm, Q2004 in Mainz, Q2006 in Cardiff, Q2008 in Rome and Q2010 in Helsinki.
Similarly to its predecessors, the Q2012 Conference will offer participants a unique platform for high-level discussions on various types of quality issues and methodological aspects of statistical production. Q2012 will in particular focus on improving quality by the re-engineering of statistical systems and the innovations in the area of quality.
In addition, a series of short training courses will take place on 29 May 2012.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016