San Diego, California
JSM (the Joint Statistical Meetings) is the largest gathering of statisticians held in North America. It is held jointly with the American Statistical Association, the International Biometric Society (ENAR and WNAR), the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, the Statistical Society of Canada, and the International Chinese Statistical Association, and the International Indian Statistical Association. Attended by more than 6,000 people, meeting activities include oral presentations, panel sessions, poster presentations, continuing education courses, an exhibit hall (with state-of-the-art statistical products and opportunities), career placement services, society and section business meetings, committee meetings, social activities and networking opportunities.
San Diego, California, the host city for JSM 2012, offers a wide range of options for sharing time with friends and colleagues or sightseeing with family. For information, contact email@example.com.
The 2012 Joint Statistical Meetings will be held July 28-August 2, 2012, at the San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016