Learning from those who “do” is the best way to truly understand the practical side of research. The Summer Academy consists of 4 days of workshops and a 1-day seminar focusing on specific methods, concepts and techniques to assist researchers in gaining practical skills and access to the latest knowledge in small and dedicated interactive learning sessions.
All workshops are taught by a workshop leader with extensive knowledge in his or her field and will provide you with an opportunity to train with some of the industry’s leading specialists in the areas of social media research, mobile, and online research methods.
The emerging techniques one-day seminar on passive measurement provides a deep investigation of work in progress, developments and applications of passive measurement. It will explore the up-and-coming technologies that will help researchers be the “fly on the wall” to interpret and forecast consumer wants and desires. It will also look at the ethics of this type of measurement and provide debate on how far technological developments can and should be used.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from and engage in lively discussion and debate with leaders in this evolving field.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016