The Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
For the majority of the population, family has been and continues to be the most fundamental of social contexts: one that shapes behaviour and beliefs; affiliations and vocations. As such the institution of the family serves as the fulcrum for research on multitude of significant social and demographic issues.
The preceding three decades have been characterized by intertwined transitions in demographic regimes and family structures. These transitions are both cause and consequence of the dramatic increase in family dissolution, and consequently on new repartnering patterns and processes. The aim of the CFR 2012 seminar is to shed light on the specific dimensions of these changes and the mechanisms behind them. Participants are challenged to build bridges between theoretical issues, methodological approaches and empirical results.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016