This is an introductory course designed to cover the paradata topic in three parts. The first part will cover the role of paradata within the Total Survey Error Framework. For each step in the survey production process, the potential of paradata to estimate or reduce the respective error will be discussed. The second part will showcase individual surveys in which paradata have been used. Research examples will be discussed, including but not limited to the use of paradata to monitor fieldwork activity, guide intervention decisions and perform post-hoc analyses. The course will close with a discussion of challenges and current research problems in the use of paradata.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016