The primary purpose of the summer program in Info-Metrics is to provide students, researchers and faculty with state of the art hands-on tutorials and training workshops on inferential methods for analyzing data and processing information across the sciences. Examples include info-metrics, Bayesian methods of inference, Information-Theoretic methods of estimation, generalized method of moments, nonparametric methods, forecasting, financial econometrics, agent based models, computational methods in the social sciences, micro-econometrics and panel data methods, Bayesian decision making, statistical model selection, and more.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016