The NTTS (New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics) is a biannual international scientific conference on the impact of new technologies on statistical collection, production and dissemination systems.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 31 October 2012.
The purpose of the conference is to stimulate and facilitate the preparation of new innovative projects, to encourage co-operation and possible building of consortia by researchers with the aim of enhancing the quality and usefulness of official statistics and to prepare activities related to research in statistics within the next European Framework Programme for Research and Development (Horizon 2020).
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016