Duin en Kruidberg, Santpoort, The Netherlands
The ITSEW is an annual workshop on analysis of - and methodology for - multiple survey errors. The theme of the 2012 International Total Survey Error Workshop is “Total Survey Error: Past, Present, and Future”. Topics include presentations of research that explore or analyze the trade-offs of two or more sources of survey error within the context of relatively recent methodological or statistical approaches.
Topics in the scope of the 6th ITSEW are:
- Analysis of relation between nonresponse and measurement error (interviewer effects, contact or refusal conversion strategies)
- Design of questionnaires for multiple survey modes
- Decomposing mode effects
- Mixed-mode data collection design including Internet web surveys
- Quality of longitudinal data from Internet panels
- Quality of paradata
- Adaptive/responsive survey designs accounting for multiple errors.
The programme of Sunday September 2 consists of registration, a welcome reception and an opening session.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016