Stewart Center, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
The International Purdue Symposium on Statistics is a venerable tradition, an event that has been held every five years at Purdue since the late 1960's (started by Professor Shanti Gupta), in an effort to further the development of the field of Statistics. The theme of the 8th Purdue Symposium on Statistics is "Diversity in the Statistical Sciences for the 21st Century."
The Purdue Symposium will be made up of two days of Workshops/Short Courses, June 20-21, two and a half days of Sessions, June 22-24, 2012, and a variety of social activities. This year, we are placing the Symposium under the theme of diversity in a variety of forms. We recognize that the statistical sciences form an extraordinarily diverse discipline, with fields ranging from resolutely applied bioinformatics to the most theoretical statistics, probability and stochastic analysis, with new directions drawing on other disciplines such as computer science for machine learning, or earth science for environmental statistics, moving forward in our new century.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016