Following the tradition of celebrating statistics at KU Leuven, we are glad to announce the biennial Leuven Statistics Days 2012, to be held in Leuven on June 7 and 8, 2012. This edition’s theme is “Mixed models and modern multivariate methods in linguistics.” This international Leuven-based meeting warmly welcomes everyone interested in the methodological and applied themes. Through excellent invited speakers, a number of fine contributions, and a panel discussion, the meeting organizers aim to reach their twofold goal: (1) provide an exchange forum for statistical methods in linguistics and (2) stimulate cross-fertilization, centered around the methodological themes, between researchers in linguistics, bioinformatics, computer science, data mining, engineering, bio-engineering, imaging, and medical statistics, to name a few.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016