The aim of the workshop is to foster discussion and initiate methodological research specific to the collection of panel survey data. The format of the meeting will be informal, designed to encourage interaction and collaboration. Presentations will be limited to a 10 minute summary of key findings or ideas, in order to allow generous time for discussion.
All participants will have had a chance to study materials in advance, as presenters will be asked to circulate a handout before the workshop. The handout should provide background information upon which the presentation will be built.
One person from each panel study represented at the workshop will be invited to also provide a 2-page summary of the recent and planned key methodological developments and these will be circulated prior to the workshop. The meeting will end with a brainstorming session, to identify a research agenda of the key issues.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016