On behalf of the Statistical Society of Australia, the organising committee invite you to register your interest in attending the Australian Statistical Conference from 9-12 July 2012 to be held in Adelaide, South Australia.
Delegates from all areas of statistics will join with world class Australian and International statisticians to develop and share their knowledge and expertise. In 2012 the Statistical Society of Australia will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the creation of the national society. The theme for the Conference is “Celebrating 50 years of the society" and provides opportunities for presentations on a wide range of topics and recognises the role that statistics plays in all aspects of modern life.
The conference objectives are to:
- inform delegates about new work and developments in statistics;
- provide an opportunity for professionals from all areas of statistics to network;
- draw world class statisticians and share knowledge and expertise.
Topics of interest include spatial statistics, bayesian statistics, computational and asymptotic statistics, sample surveys/methodology, stochastic/statistical modelling, biostatistics and multivariate statistics.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016