The eighth World Congress in Probability and Statistics will be in Istanbul from July 9 to 14, 2012. It is jointly organized by the Bernoulli Society and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Scheduled every four years, this meeting is a major worldwide event for statistics and probability, covering all its branches, including theoretical, methodological, applied and computational statistics and probability, and stochastic processes. It features the latest scientific developments in these fields.
The program will cover a wide range of topics in statistics and probability, presenting recent developments and the state of the art in a variety of modern research topics, with in-depth sessions on applications of these disciplines to other sciences, industrial innovation and society. It will feature several special plenary lectures presented by leading specialists. In addition, there will be many invited sessions highlighting topics of current research interests, as well as a large number of contributed sessions and posters.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016