RC33 is the International Sociological Association's Research Committee on Logic and Methodology in Sociology. Its conference is the major international forum for current and fundamental issues in social science methodology and since 1984 has attracted scholars from all over the world and from a diverse range of academic fields and disciplines.
The focus of the conference is on innovations and current best practice in all aspects of social science research methodology. It provides an opportunity to reflect on contemporary methods, as applied in a range of settings and disciplinary contexts, to hear about emerging methods, tools, techniques and technologies, and to discover what resources are available to social science researchers and users of research.
- Dec 12 2013 1st Southern European Conference on Survey Methodology (SESM) and VI Congreso de Metodología de Encuestas...
- Feb 20 2014 2014 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 05 2014 GOR 14 - General Online Research 2014
- Mar 23 2014 CEE Research Forum 2014
- May 05 2014 8th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 11 2014 Asia Pacific 2014
- May 15 2014 AAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- Jun 16 2014 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population Studies 2014
- Jun 27 2014 Mixed Methods International Research Association (MMIRA) Conference 2014
- Jul 13 2014 XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology
- Aug 02 2014 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings
- Sep 07 2014 ESOMAR Congress 2014
- Oct 08 2014 The 2014 IAOS Conference on Official Statistics
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016