Links to Web sites
The mission of the Section on Survey Research Methods is to promote the improvement of survey practice and the understanding of survey methods by encouraging both theoretical and applied research on survey-related topics and by disseminating information on survey methods.
SRMSNET is a mailing list (listserv) which was created to allow members of ASA's Survey Research Methods Section to stay in closer touch with what is happening in the field. This listserv enables survey research methodologists and practitioners to share information of mutual interest. Appropriate communications include such things as:
In order to post or receive messages from SRMSNet, you need to subscribe to the mailing list.
Links to Web sites (23)
- AAPOR - American Association for Public Opinion Research
- AOIR - Association of Internet Researchers
- Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute e.V.
- ASC - Association for Survey Computing
- CASRO - Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- CMOR Promoting & Advocating Survey Research
- COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- DGOF - German Society for Online Research
- Exploring online research methods in a virtual training environment
- IMRO - Interactive Marketing Research Organization
- IOR - Italian Online Research
- ISA - International Sociological Association
- ISI - International Statistical Institute
- Mess project
- RIS - Research of Internet in Slovenia
- SRMS - Survey Research Methods Section
- Surveys Down Under